National Anthem

ALLIE X

I LOVE that she’s doing this cause it shows that she cares about her core fanbase 

but at the same time she’s a musician and she has the WORST song/album choices ever 

girl why don’t you keep the same energy and release a CLX deluxe? Your old demos? SOMETHING that lets us know you care about your career 

54 minutes ago, Go Go Dancer said:

lol what

All her album rollouts were a mess and she scrapped a lot of amazing songs for no reason at all 

and when she repackaged clxi and clxii she only added like 2 songs and that was it 

she has so much scrapped material that could see the light of the day and we would EAT it up but she doesn’t want money I guess?? 

28 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

All her album rollouts were a mess and she scrapped a lot of amazing songs for no reason at all 

and when she repackaged clxi and clxii she only added like 2 songs and that was it 

she has so much scrapped material that could see the light of the day and we would EAT it up but she doesn’t want money I guess?? 

I think she just had tough management, in the cape god xplanantions she seems a bit agitated/exhausted when talking about them, and given how relieved she sounded when she said she got out of a bunch of deals she was in, i think shes going to have a bit more control again. Maybe thats why we even got the Ali Eggs thing!

3 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

The people involved in each track would also have to get paid if they're released and that could add up quickly. It might not be worth it in the long run to justify spending so much on clearing each song when lbr the only people after them would be the fans who already have the leaks in the first place.

BzhmW.png

6 hours ago, drewby said:

The people involved in each track would also have to get paid if they're released and that could add up quickly. It might not be worth it in the long run to justify spending so much on clearing each song when lbr the only people after them would be the fans who already have the leaks in the first place.

i mean I doubt one or 2 more songs would make her homeless but whatever 

my point still stands, all her album rollouts have been messy and her song choices (like scrapping all the rage for example…) terrible 

it's clear allie's had some trouble with her team/label/whatever for a while like remember when she basically leaked cx2 to us months in advance?  cutting a verse out of can't stop now seemingly out of nowhere?  i doubt it's gonna happen but that unreleased album/collection thing she's talked about would be such a cool idea  wait the way i went on her twitter and she clarified she meant the songs on the vinyl re-release... pain and suffering in the land of x <3 like they aren't even on streaming wtf

edit: i get that she probably doesn't even want to consider releasing the unreleased songs but not even some of the ones we know she's aware of?  remembering her quote retweeting someone's video of misbelieving final with just "very cool" or something like :toofunny:

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

1 hour ago, June Gloom said:

it's clear allie's had some trouble with her team/label/whatever for a while like remember when she basically leaked cx2 to us months in advance?  cutting a verse out of can't stop now seemingly out of nowhere?  i doubt it's gonna happen but that unreleased album/collection thing she's talked about would be such a cool idea  wait the way i went on her twitter and she clarified she meant the songs on the vinyl re-release... pain and suffering in the land of x <3 like they aren't even on streaming wtf

edit: i get that she probably doesn't even want to consider releasing the unreleased songs but not even some of the ones we know she's aware of?  remembering her quote retweeting someone's video of misbelieving final with just "very cool" or something like :toofunny:

i think Allie has lots of issues of self doubt when it comes to her music and she always think it’s bad/not worthy of being released when it’s literally all gold…

all the rage, misbelieving, Alexandra, purge etc…. FUCKING PURGE !!!!!! 

2 hours ago, teenangst said:

This is so good, should've been on CollXtion II. Why did she scrap this???

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

1 hour ago, teenangst said:

this is literally what i was talking about

i literally stopped being a stan cause its way too tiring to see her scrap her best songs and give us half assed projects