National Anthem

ALLIE X

23 minutes ago, Sulfer said:

How many versions of OMG do we have?..I'm lost...

I think the only (real) leaked versions we have are

Oh My God (2015 Demo) mp3 (dbree.org)

Allie X Oh My God CUCA CROCODILIA mp3 (dbree.org) (newly leaked version)

There's multiple stem edits of that song which 'leaked' since the 2015 demo stems were obtained. The song was originally written around 2013 so there should be a CLXI era version.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

26 minutes ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

I SCREAMED @ SCULPTURE!

Hahahaha she knows we want Sculpture on Spotify yet bitch just ignores us because of the leak

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

The last 2 episodes for Ali Eggs came out today :crossed: the series is done already. 

I enjoyed the That's So Us shade I guess. :P

20 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

what's with the that's so us shade??:toofunny: seen it few times already but i dont keep up with everything 

She doesn't like the song. She wanted to include Too Much to Dream on the album, but That's So Us won her Twitter poll thing instead. The only reason why she put them against each other in the first place was because she thought TMTD would easily win :rip:

Bitch knows we want proper re-releases with extra songs (properly handled not like those vinyls tracklists ugh) and a COLLXTION of rarities and demos... 

I hate her and I love her guts at the same time. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

Thinking about how if she sold TSU to like Julia Michaels or like Alessia Cara it would be a platinum worlwide hit 

I noticed that most of her pitching attempts are usually unsuccessful for some reason, like people rarely pick up her tracks. I don't get it because she has so many amazing unreleased songs. She had pitched stuff to Madonna, Zara Larsson, Rihanna, Demi Lovato, etc but nothing was released by them.

unknown.png

12 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Bitch knows we want proper re-releases with extra songs (properly handled not like those vinyls tracklists ugh) and a COLLXTION of rarities and demos... 

The vinyl rerelease was such a mess. Those tracklists clearly had no thought put into them :smh: the only good thing we got out of that was Glam final

5 hours ago, Bones Are Blue said:

I noticed that most of her pitching attempts are usually unsuccessful for some reason, like people rarely pick up her tracks. I don't get it because she has so many amazing unreleased songs. She had pitched stuff to Madonna, Zara Larsson, Rihanna, Demi Lovato, etc but nothing was released by them.

The vinyl rerelease was such a mess. Those tracklists clearly had no thought put into them :smh: the only good thing we got out of that was Glam final

Tbh I think most of her "pitch songs" aren't really her best. Amazing unreleaseds, yeah, but stuff like "Champagne & Saint German", "Desconstruct Your Heart" and others (?) which I believe were officially "pitched songs" were just... bland and basic. Even True Love is Violent that somehow managed to be officially  released... it's weak.

I also think a lot of stuff probably get chopped by last minute. I think it's been mentioned that Oh My God was supposed to be part of Clx II and then the "early demo" leaked (the original version) and she just gave up.

5 hours ago, Bones Are Blue said:

unknown.png

Do you remember where she talked about Zara/Rihanna/Demi? I’ve only heard about the Madonna pitches so that’s really cool!

Speaking of Madonna, did we ever get clarification whether Champagne or Deconstruct was sent to her? Because I remember seeing both of those talked about. And then of course Allie said TLIV was written during a Madonna writing camp? But then not actually pitched?

4 hours ago, DinahLee said:

I also think a lot of stuff probably get chopped by last minute. I think it's been mentioned that Oh My God was supposed to be part of Clx II and then the "early demo" leaked (the original version) and she just gave up.

yeah from what i understand OMG was a strong contender for CX2 but the only real reason i see it getting cut is because it leaked, like the final version sounds perfect idk.  does anyone still have the original file names for the gifs from the photographers website?  i remember To Better Times being one of the unused ones but other than that i've forgotten them

4 hours ago, Kurt said:

Speaking of Madonna, did we ever get clarification whether Champagne or Deconstruct was sent to her? Because I remember seeing both of those talked about. And then of course Allie said TLIV was written during a Madonna writing camp? But then not actually pitched?

if i remember correctly Champagne was for Madonna???  TLIV was for Katy Perry, they both tweeted about writing it in 2014??ish 

edit: source

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Champagne + Saint Germain was actually for a K-pop artist (BoA) to my knowledge, I'm not sure where the Madonna thing came from. 

True Love is Violent was written at a Madonna writing camp in early 2014 but according to Allie, she fell in love with it right away after it was written and wanted to release it for herself instead. Makes me think that it might not have been a pitch for Katy Perry... it was on CollXtion I in 2014 too. 
What's the story behind "True Love is Violent"?

Wrote it with Leland and Chris Braide in what was supposed to be a pitch for Madonna, I think?! (Laughs) We all fell in love with it right away and I claimed it for myself.