National Anthem

ALLIE X

I like it. Very Violet style though, not Allie's, maybe apart from the 80s aesthetic. Anyway, enjoyable.

Cape God deluxe? Love the idea! Also please, let it be jewel case. I might even buy it. :dua:

original.gif

10 hours ago, vrtvie said:

I like it. Very Violet style though, not Allie's, maybe apart from the 80s aesthetic. Anyway, enjoyable.

Cape God deluxe? Love the idea! Also please, let it be jewel case. I might even buy it. :dua:

Long live the jewel case.

IMG-3521.jpg

On 7/1/2021 at 5:05 AM, Charlottexseax said:

this is literally what i was talking about

i literally stopped being a stan cause its way too tiring to see her scrap her best songs and give us half assed projects 

i'm still a stan but it's so upsetting how many back catalogue bops she has and ideas and visuals and stuff but i think she gets discouraged easily with things like leaks and lack of industry/label support

When will the deluxe album be released? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

yeah thats sex for breakfast

it's a feature with mike taveira and it was announced on monday and it's coming out on friday 

she herself has just not mentioned it at all LOL

X----into me, into you----X

10 minutes ago, CrumbledUp said:

https://mega.nz/folder/gbpBza6R#w4RrarjcA1-ksTKJxz3_Bw

An Allie X Masterpost still in progress :)

If someone is willing to send me every snippet we have and the era the snippet is, it would be so much help!

there are more than 50 songs that i haven't heard because it was hard to keep up with all the leaks and all that so thank you for this:party:

12 minutes ago, CrumbledUp said:

https://mega.nz/folder/gbpBza6R#w4RrarjcA1-ksTKJxz3_Bw

An Allie X Masterpost still in progress :)

If someone is willing to send me every snippet we have and the era the snippet is, it would be so much help!

Ugh thank you so much , I remember I fell behind on all the leaks a few years ago. I need to catch up . Mistake, Headmaster and Why You Wanna are still some of my favourite songs of all time

RVhKIwP.gif