National Anthem

ALLIE X

12 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

this photo looks like it belongs in the Witcher show lol 

can someone tell me more about allie x? who is she? trying to add more artists to my apple music this year but don't really know much about her

If you love synthpop: CollXtion I & Super Sunset
If you love indie/alt pop: Cape God
If you love pop: CollXtion II

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

22 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

So I've just heard\learned\read there's a Collxtion I version of Homebound? We need THAT to leak since all the 3 demos we have are just fucked up.

That would be wonderful 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Down in the Fog (co-written by Ariel Pink) - https://dbree.org/v/15261d

On 1/9/2022 at 2:14 AM, DinahLee said:

So I've just heard\learned\read there's a Collxtion I version of Homebound? We need THAT to leak since all the 3 demos we have are just fucked up.

Sorry to burst your bubble but that's been rumoured for years, it's probably not true :( but I'm very happy with the demo which leaked in 2020, it's one of my fav Allie songs tbh. All three leaked versions are self-produced on her laptop so I can see why that rough sound wouldn't appeal to a lot of people.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Ditto, I adore how haunting the original Homebound demo sounds 😍 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

Night Swim from Cape god sessions leaked 

Love it, but I don't think it would have fitted with the rest of the deluxe songs. 

Someone has a DL for it? 

On 1/9/2022 at 10:01 AM, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Down in the Fog (co-written by Ariel Pink) - https://dbree.org/v/15261d

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sorry to burst your bubble but that's been rumoured for years, it's probably not true :( but I'm very happy with the demo which leaked in 2020, it's one of my fav Allie songs tbh. All three leaked versions are self-produced on her laptop so I can see why that rough sound wouldn't appeal to a lot of people.

think it could be true, but yeah, we can't be sure until it's out. I love the sound of Homebound (especially the Live version, with extended intro with the synth-pads. Amazing), just hate that sadly the vocals are totally wrecked. 2 demos are drowned in reverb and 1 of them is a very awkward take. It's still pretty amazing and kudos for the self-production tbh.

After this and while reminiscing about her, there seems to be snippets from Phantom and Garden leaked in 2020? They're very LQ and don't sound very STUDIO for me, but at same time, it's not the same vocals from Hillside. THESE would be iconic leaks as well, since it was almost confirmed that no one had these Nautiluss songs.

15 hours ago, DinahLee said:

there seems to be snippets from Phantom and Garden leaked in 2020? They're very LQ and don't sound very STUDIO for me, but at same time, it's not the same vocals from Hillside. THESE would be iconic leaks as well, since it was almost confirmed that no one had these Nautiluss songs.

Both snippets “leaked” by Nautiluss himself :toofunny: I would love these songs to see the light but I doubt it 

A reason why Phantom snippet isn’t very HQ is because it’s not the song just trimmed, Naut recorded his monitor while the song was playing. Garden sounds HQ and studio to me 

On 1/9/2022 at 5:55 PM, Lonely Planet said:

Night Swim from Cape god sessions leaked 

On 1/9/2022 at 9:12 PM, EXODUS said:

Love it, but I don't think it would have fitted with the rest of the deluxe songs. 

Someone has a DL for it? 

https://dbree.org/v/3982d5

2 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Nobody answered this question :toofloppy: I know there's at least ONE

2 hours ago, the ocean said:

where is it @ everyone else :uh:

Someone shared one pages ago (like a few months ago). 

Sorry, I don't have time to look it up for you here. 

But there is one ☺ 

8 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Someone shared one pages ago (like a few months ago). 

Sorry, I don't have time to look it up for you here. 

But there is one ☺ 

found the one you were talking about and it got taken down :rollin:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 9/20/2021 at 12:37 AM, CrumbledUp said:

https://mega.nz/folder/gbpBza6R#w4RrarjcA1-ksTKJxz3_Bw

An Allie X Masterpost still in progress :)

If someone is willing to send me every snippet we have and the era the snippet is, it would be so much help!

This looks to be one in progress, thank you! @the ocean :party:

Glad you guys found it. 

17 hours ago, teenangst said:

Both snippets “leaked” by Nautiluss himself :toofunny: I would love these songs to see the light but I doubt it 

A reason why Phantom snippet isn’t very HQ is because it’s not the song just trimmed, Naut recorded his monitor while the song was playing. Garden sounds HQ and studio to me 

Then THAT'S fucking wild! 

Didn't Nautiluss create an account here and then like replied 2 answers once? nn.

Can we PLEASE GET PHANTOm