National Anthem

ALLIE X

That reaching 20K views in only an hour, it was bad for her. 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Wheres videos of the dog painting and pouring salive? Where is the police if they were called? How does he not know her when they multiple mutual friends and the same publishing? He thought the dog was going to die and he stayed to just watch? Didn’t attempt to break the window? Where’s the crowd? I’m not cancelling her until we see some more proof. If he was there for 20+ minutes where’s the other videos? He’s posting the same one over and over again on Instagram. 

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

12 hours ago, Betty Blue said:

unknown.png

i thought he didn’t know her?

IMG_8636.png
IMG_8638.png
Multiple interactions, it's getting weird….

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

this is the worst day of my life i can literally pull hundreds of examples of that dog being the absolute most important thing in the world to her but this is just indefensible if it really is true i'm devastated

X----into me, into you----X

It's not the first time that twink tried to do some stupid shit for clout, I dont trust him, and I am not even a huge fan of Allie. If it was posted by anyone else i'd believe it, but not Simon Curtis. Hope Allie drags him and his ugly ass annoying boyfriend for filth

Yea tbh from just his tweets alone, hes all accusatory but no real proof? Like maybe she was laughing cause the situation was completely different and he made up the story? It just seems so unreal to me considering her behavior and personality up to this point.. shes always been the most genuine person ever :whoopi:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Oh an artist from California who has already posted things related to her and now claims doesn't know her in order to ruin her career, yeah, sure Jan :toofloppy:

original.gif

this is the exact reason why gays don't deserve rights

if allie really did this i'm devastated by her mindless decision, but the story seems a little suspicious and he seemed to have exaggerated the story

I’d really take it all with a pinch of salt honestly - the dog was led down and looked fine. I don’t believe for a second he didn’t know it was Allie - it’s not like she’s generic looking, and the fact he’s been/is a fan of hers like you know when you know somebody who you’re a fan of. There’s way too much inconsistency in what he’s saying, primarily that the temperature wasn’t even that high that day either. I think he’s just being a bit of an attention seeker with the whole situation, which is honestly not unlike him at all.