National Anthem

ALLIE X

I blame Taylor Swift! If she didn’t cause global warming the dog wouldn’t have been melting like a popsicle in that car!Β Allie X lowkey a victim in this situation we should all stream CollXtion I to support her Taylor Swift you will NOT get away with this best be sure of That !

exactly-and-i-told-her-i-said-maam-winep

qfrWuBl.png

That guy and his partner wereΒ trying to cancel someone else on Twitter about a week ago, seems like they thriveΒ off the attention.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

Context : a former rabid stan was upset Allie did not stop to take a photo/video with them, was a bitch about it, so Allie just left.Β Thus he recorded her driving away to spin a narrative that this woman who considers health and wellness her top priority (and always has) would do something as barbaric as leave a dog under the California sun. I urge that twink to take a vacation to Saudi ArabiaΒ :true:Β 

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

I blame Taylor Swift! If she didn’t cause global warming the dog wouldn’t have been melting like a popsicle in that car!Β Allie X lowkey a victim in this situation we should all stream CollXtion I to support her Taylor Swift you will NOT get away with this best be sure of That !

exactly-and-i-told-her-i-said-maam-winep

giphy.gif

IMG-3521.jpg

Lmao and he's using this to promote his music as expected, not surprised.

Β 

In other news, a Girl of the Year demo (V5) just leaked:Β https://dbree.org/v/33362fΒ it has the original pitched vocals she spoke aboutΒ 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

3 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

I hope karmaΒ will bounce back to him soon andΒ to get cancelled for this

Unfortunately you can't cancel someone whose only claim to fame is opening for a flop ex-Backstreet BoysΒ member.

BzhmW.png

the only notable thing this guy has done was be in a flop nickelodeon movie over a decade ago and he thinks he has enough street cred to cancel allie?? i have to laughΒ :lmao:

15 hours ago, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

I don't care if this is true or not – so messy, it made great memes, kept me entertained. Won't affect how I regard Madame X's music, so I am honestly living for the drama

I honestly laughed at some of the memes tooΒ :oic2:Β but I hope nobody stays holding this against her in the future.Β It's clearly heavily-exaggerated if not completely made up, and the guys' gross behaviour + their inconsistencies/lack of legitΒ evidence solidifies that for me.

Spoiler

I'm a Natalia Kills and Melanie stan so I'm already prepared to go through blood sweat and tears defending AllieΒ :hooker:

Β 

1 minute ago, Real Bad Girl said:

ShadowyFreeBluet-size_restricted.gif

Β 

She warned us, but we decided to stan for her throughout two album eras and the end up like 🀑 

Β 

Farewell Miss Kills.

Hello Mrs Moon.Β 

Hikaru UtadaΒ β€’ BANKSΒ β€’ Rina SawayamaΒ β€’ Aly & AJΒ β€’ MARINAΒ β€’ BjΓΆrkΒ β€’ Kate BushΒ β€’ Marion RavnΒ β€’ Carly Rae JepsenΒ β€’
Hilary DuffΒ β€’ Charli XCXΒ β€’ The CardigansΒ β€’ MitskiΒ β€’ Phoebe BridgersΒ β€’ Allie XΒ β€’ Caroline PolachekΒ β€’ Meg & Dia β€’Β Dia FramptonΒ β€’ Olivia LufkinΒ β€’Β PoppyΒ β€’ GrimesΒ β€’ Melanie MartinezΒ β€’ Lana Del ReyΒ β€’ Bat for LashesΒ β€’ Ayumi HamasakiΒ Β β€’ Paramore β€’ Hayley WilliamsΒ β€’Β Evanescence/Amy LeeΒ β€’ ACOΒ β€’ LIGHTSΒ β€’ Alexz JohnsonΒ β€’ Avril LavigneΒ β€’ FlorrieΒ β€’ Flyleaf/Lacey SturmΒ β€’ Tove LoΒ β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ HANAΒ β€’ DaineΒ β€’ FoxesΒ β€’ CHVRCHESΒ β€’ Lorde

OMGGG the way she ended themΒ withΒ ease and class.... queen

7 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

OMGGG the way she ended themΒ withΒ ease and class.... queen

Β 

Ms. X dragged a bit on the last paragraphΒ :oic2:

I'm glad she cleared it up.

θ‡ͺ由にγͺγ‚‹θ‡ͺη”±γŒγ‚γ‚‹