National Anthem

ALLIE X

Allie confirmed a new record is on the way in her recent Spotify video! :defeated:

LVB96gi_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

YESSS. Finally. I am ready for #X3

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Seeing the Sky thread locked for the 5th time reminds me when the mess used to happen in this thread instead. And endless l*aks. Great Times.

Happy she's fine and there's music coming. Would be surprised if there's no single in the upcoming 3 months.

3 hours ago, DinahLee said:

Seeing the Sky thread locked for the 5th time reminds me when the mess used to happen in this thread instead. And endless l*aks. Great Times.

Happy she's fine and there's music coming. Would be surprised if there's no single in the upcoming 3 months.

I personally feel like it will be a late release next year, like first single during spring/summer and album in september/october since vinyls take so much time to produce now, but I'd like to be proven wrong

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

On 11/30/2022 at 8:45 PM, Inferno Euphoria said:

I personally feel like it will be a late release next year, like first single during spring/summer and album in september/october since vinyls take so much time to produce now, but I'd like to be proven wrong

I think the Vinyl isn't really a priority. If the album is actually "done", it is probably in line already to get pressed. But really don't think they'll be making it a priority to make it "ready on release" since smaller artists keep getting pushed. But that could be a possibility too since we know Good Sis loves a messy long rollout. 

On 11/30/2022 at 6:45 PM, Inferno Euphoria said:

god I wish manufacturing would stop being a factor in release dates, not every format known to man needs to exist in a pre-order bundle

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Recent Allie leaks via THM: 

Also, a snippet of Alexandra studio has been leaked

28 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Been listening to Super Sunset a lot lately, it's such a great EP even if Dancing In The Dark should have replaced Little Things and Sunflower / Kid Wonder should have been included :xcry:

WHAT little things is literally bop of the century

29 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Been listening to Super Sunset a lot lately, it's such a great EP even if Dancing In The Dark should have replaced Little Things and Sunflower / Kid Wonder should have been included :xcry:

death by a thousand cuts for you then!

gretchen-jantando.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif