National Anthem

ALLIE X

On 1/13/2023 at 8:18 PM, EXODUS said:

Why not releasing the songs also on streaming services? 

She only released Glam!, because she feels that it should've been on CLXI from the start and it's the only track she gave a spot within the original tracklist

I don't know why she didn't just reinsert it into the album on digital/streaming like she did with Never Enough back in the day, but whatever

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Glam! being reinserted into CLXI would be pretty messy actually since the version she released was…

A rework made back in 2016, for inclusion on CLXII. Eeeeeek!! :toofloppy: 

Unrelated, but some Allie unreleased lore: did y'all know the melody of "Selfish" (co-written by Allie for Sean Paul in 2016, leaked 2021) was later reused for "Night Moves" in 2017— and the latter song originally included lyrics from both? vocal take from the Night Moves session:

"Does it does it does it make me selfish" / "Na na na night moves"

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

22 hours ago, AlexIl said:

She only released Glam!, because she feels that it should've been on CLXI from the start and it's the only track she gave a spot within the original tracklist

I don't know why she didn't just reinsert it into the album on digital/streaming like she did with Never Enough back in the day, but whatever

Didn't know this, thanks for sharing. 

And absolutely right, it's should've been reinsert to the original tracklist just like Never Enough. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Was just revisiting Collxtion I and wow what a bulletproof record. From the production to the lyrics to the imagery.

And what a time to stan her. Such a breath of fresh air in the pop landscape.

I hope she releases some music this year, I miss her presence in the scene.

自由になる自由がある

7 minutes ago, konnichiwalski said:

Was just revisiting Collxtion I and wow what a bulletproof record. From the production to the lyrics to the imagery.

And what a time to stan her. Such a breath of fresh air in the pop landscape.

I hope she releases some music this year, I miss her presence in the scene.

True, I was in shock with how different and good it was compared to what the alt pop girls were doing. 

I became an instant star fan. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

since i saw this thread reminder to leak all of the ALX sessions because they slay :hottie:

IN THE GARDEN SPECIFCALLY

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

I forgot to post but there was a few more snippets that leaked a few days back, all here:

https://soundcloud.com/theodoramichaels

Boyfriend is a registered CollXtion II outtake co-written with Troye Sivan

There's also a new Cure snippet with different lyrics, definitely a later version/demo 

Light Me Up and Hey Boy/Shock Me titles weren't confirmed but the songs sound very 2013-14 Allie esque 

Edited by Coloringbooks

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

5 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

I forgot to post but there was a few more snippets that leaked a few days back, all here: https://soundcloud.com/thmdiscord

There's also a new Cure snippet with different lyrics, definitely a later version/demo 

Light Me Up and Hey Boy/Shock Me titles weren't confirmed but the songs sound very 2013-14 Allie esque 

we want garden :crossed:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

6 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

I forgot to post but there was a few more snippets that leaked a few days back, all here: https://soundcloud.com/thmdiscord

Hey Boy\Shock Me.

She was in her Stupid Hat bag i fear. Screams.

God I love these Poppy snippets, she had a great way for that "surfing pop" like Back Together

Yeah but we NEED the ALX songs. Phantom, In The Garden and (I still dream I know it doesn't exist) Homebound with that long ass beautiful synth intro. 

I'm so excited for her comeback. Cape God sonically wasn't something that attracted me 100% but the world building was otherwordly. Quite funny how CLX II is an outliner in this aspect.

I need her to release an album this year.