National Anthem

ALLIE X

Lifted Man and Simon Elmon it looks to me 

a google search for 'simon elmon' doesn't bring up anyone i think allie would have ever known...

i think @sucker is right and it's sinner's demons, sounds like something she'd do

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

So there's 9 tracks or possibly more ok I'm shook. And knowing that she probs cut TMTD and Misbelieving in that Twitter/Spotify voting thing means we're getting at least 5 new songs. Praying for at least one leaked CLXII demo to make it on to the album too (hopefully Oh My God since it wasn't finished and I wanna hear it with a bridge)

09-Kim-Prayer-Windy-Day.gif

So there's 9 tracks or possibly more ok I'm shook. And knowing that she probs cut TMTD and Misbelieving in that Twitter/Spotify voting thing means we're getting at least 5 new songs. Praying for at least one leaked CLXII demo to make it on to the album too (hopefully Oh My God since it wasn't finished and I wanna hear it with a bridge)

09-Kim-Prayer-Windy-Day.gif

but we have snippets of a studio version of Misbelieving tho

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

And of Alexandra. But I feel like she might've already had them recorded and just given us the demos.

shrugs perhaps alexandra is track 10+?  she did originally say there were 10 tracks, and that she was considering expanding it

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I think the whole record will be around 12 songs and she'll have almost every song from Unsolved (I think that Purge will be the only one left behind  :creep:)

I don't think she would create videos for All The Rage & Too Much to Dream and leave both out.

Old Habits Die Hard probably made the cut because of the fuzz\being a fan favorite (btw Did she ever explain the tiny piece of paper on the cover and wtf that means?).

Alexandra & Misbelieving idk, but the fact that the first one was performed a long long time ago (2015?) and sound personal and the second one had leaked snippets of a different demo... I think both could be in the tracklist too.

I think she loves That's so Us and I'm glad it will be there because <3  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

whatever, in the end, she released 7 songs on Unsolved, and I think that the only song that will be left out will be Purge because the voice memo was kinda overshadowed. Then, 6 songs. (just forgot OHDH mess so yes 7 songs actually)

3 "heard" (Casanova, Alexandra, Misbelieving were acoustic demos) + 4 finished songs (Too Much to Dream, All The Rage, That's so Us & Old Habits Die Hard) and then 5 new-never-heard (already 3 new titles: Simons or Sinner something\Downtown\lifted... ) 12 Songs. sound great tbh.

I hope there's something coming tomorrow... album cover? tracklist? release date?  :hooker: 

3 "heard" (Casanova, Alexandra, Misbelieving were acoustic demos) + 4 finished songs (Too Much to Dream, All The Rage, That's so Us & Old Habits Die Hard) and then 5 new-never-heard (already 3 new titles: Simons or Sinner something\Downtown\lifted... ) 12 Songs. sound great tbh.

I hope there's something coming tomorrow... album cover? tracklist? release date?  :hooker:

I'd be happy with that.

I need Too Much To Dream on CLX II. The only one I really don't care about is Purge.  :hooker:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif