National Anthem

ALLIE X

same tbh. If not, then I think it will be out like in June (It was said something about spring tho right?).

I think she'll release something else (TBH I think of a video right now... IT'S YOUR TIME THAT'S SO US OR SCULPTURE WHO KNOWS) and then release the full album. I mean... I hope there won't be any "NEW SONG" tbh because Unsolved was enough  :facepalm:

i hope she honestly throws a new song (or at least new officially) song as a sort of single and then announce the album details soon.  if she doesnt make cds tho im gonna be sad af

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Oh wow I expected a release on April 7th but 5 days  :hdu:  she better have kept her promise of 15 tracks

I don't recall her ever saying there'd be 15? It was always 10, and on a few occasions, she mentioned possibly extending that amount.

hey yall i was searching through alliex.com's code and i found an unused alternate file.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.madeinkatana.com/alliex/countdown/txt_2.png (will remove if asked!!)

the txt_1 is just a blank and txt_3 is the final "alliex.com" one

txt_2_23 is used on the site (obviously the feb 23 one)

also its set for 3pm est (gmt-5:00) !!!

(also after searching further i cant find any more files and theres definitely no more in /countdown/)

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

does this woman know how to close her mouth? i just google imaged her and she's always wearing sunglasses and has red lipstick on with her mouth ALWAYS open trying to be seductive, not into it

I already knew this was meant to be shady. It it's actually fairly commonly used by female models so they appear more sexy, open and friendly. It also breaks up tension in your face to make you appear less angry/stoic.

In reality - she probably doesn't notice or doesn't care.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

does this woman know how to close her mouth? i just google imaged her and she's always wearing sunglasses and has red lipstick on with her mouth ALWAYS open trying to be seductive, not into it

I don't think that's what she's trying to do, but glad to know you're not into it. We all cared

BzhmW.png

hey yall i was searching through alliex.com's code and i found an unused alternate file.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.madeinkatana.com/alliex/countdown/txt_2.png (will remove if asked!!)

the txt_1 is just a blank and txt_3 is the final "alliex.com" one

txt_2_23 is used on the site (obviously the feb 23 one)

also its set for 3pm est (gmt-5:00) !!!

(also after searching further i cant find any more files and theres definitely no more in /countdown/)

this gave me such a "LADYGAGA.COM\PERFECTILLUSION2" tease...omg nn

I'm so excited... I wonder how she's doing rn

Crying at the snippet

Allie X featuring Selena Gomez confirmed

LyXvUxE.gifLyXvUxE.gif

Jokes aside, I don't think it's bad but just listened to this new snippet in LQ... Waiting for the big day now.

and btw I hope this is in the final cut for real because... lyrics already saved in my mind rn...

https://soundcloud.com/bebe-rexhas-slave2/ally-x-bodies