National Anthem

ALLIE X

new version of TLIV sounds SO MUCH BETTER than the overdramatic piano demo from 2013 (??)

forever bitter she left off purge and misbelieving final versions even though they exist. @alliex square up sis

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

Im I the only one who's actually excited to hear Paper Love?  :awkney: Based on the snippet it seems like a great song in my opinion. 

nooope. me too tbh

lABVyGE.png

I wasn't fast enough but for a moment there was the background vocals for Fall.

i have em

i really hope she scraps PL tbh. there's so many better songs. I hope she puts Misbelieving or AXA or Purge on there maybe even Cure but like ///: the beat to paper

love is so mediocre i feel like she deserves to put out something we all want. If there IS eventually a deluxe, then those DEFINITELY need to be included. +TMTD

i have em

i really hope she scraps PL tbh. there's so many better songs. I hope she puts Misbelieving or AXA or Purge on there maybe even Cure but like ///: the beat to paper

love is so mediocre i feel like she deserves to put out something we all want. If there IS eventually a deluxe, then those DEFINITELY need to be included. +TMTD

I don't think she'll be able to change stuff rn... tbh I'm waiting for the final result of Paper Love... I liked the lyrics and it might turn out to be a great song, Sometimes we hate snippets but they're great ...

I'm excited about SS but the fact it was a LQ hotline thing scares me that the song won't be so powerful rip

btw: Loved the casanova remake  :flutter:

sounds awful !

that's lovely, didn't ask. AREN'T you the bXtch that

won't stop messaging me on SoundCloud....? MESS.

I know when you're new to a forum you may think you're

badass or something but what you really need to do is respect your elders sis !

Now, you have a lovely rest of your day and do not come back to this thread, or even (preferably) this site.  x

tenor.gif

Edited by YUNGATA
don't post the personal info of other users

that's lovely, didn't ask. AREN'T you the bXtch that

won't stop messaging me on SoundCloud....? MESS.

I know when you're new to a forum you may think you're

badass or something but what you really need to do is respect you're elders sis !

Now, you have a lovely rest of your day and do not come back to this thread, or even (preferably) this site. x

tenor.gif

okay what song do you have though?

H0bDaqU.gif