National Anthem

ALLIE X

real talk what happened to noonie?  did she just give up on music or something?

also i mean allie and noonie are still working together so eyes emojis

but YEAH what a mess

When I opened for Allie I was talking with Leland and he said that Noonie didn't want to pursue a solo career anymore and wanted to go back to a songwriter. It kills me because Pyramids is one of the best pop songs ever.

When I opened for Allie I was talking with Leland and he said that Noonie didn't want to pursue a solo career anymore and wanted to go back to a songwriter. It kills me because Pyramids is one of the best pop songs ever.

omg what this is a CRIME because noonia is like my favorite ep ever (collxtion i as well of course)

cant blame noonie for not wanting a solo career tho she deserved so much better with noonia and she should definitely leak or release her newer work because i am waiting

Okay but where's Vintage (Remix) feat. Troye Sivan?

real talk can she do remixes of every song on the album with a different artist?  i would love to see vintage ft. troye id actually die  get katy perry on tliv since she was supposed to have it

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

https://www.facebook.com/alliexxxxandra/videos/1724283180944755/

Ok they're bringing casanova to the next level I didn't know it could reach

omg what this is a CRIME because noonia is like my favorite ep ever (collxtion i as well of course)

cant blame noonie for not wanting a solo career tho she deserved so much better with noonia and she should definitely leak or release her newer work because i am waiting

real talk can she do remixes of every song on the album with a different artist?  i would love to see vintage ft. troye id actually die  get katy perry on tliv since she was supposed to have it

poor miss x

Rather get Madonna  :hooker:

OMG imagine a 2-CD CollXtion II re-release that includes the original album, a remix of every song featuring a different artist, some outtakes and some live/acoustic recordings. :flutter:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

OMG imagine a 2-CD CollXtion II re-release that includes the original album, a remix of every song featuring a different artist, some outtakes and some live/acoustic recordings. :flutter:

it doesnt seem like remixes but instead features like, need you could be a solo cut (since its the only feature), vintage ft. troye, casanova ft. verite, paper love ft. noonie PLEASE  , and then like purge/alexandra/misbelieving final, and their acoustic demos + casanovas acoustic demo

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Can someone please send me links to the following albums by Allie X:

The Hard Way

Waiting For the Prize

Ladies and Gentlemen

the hard way (album)  hasnt leaked yet   :glasses:

VHshv7gl.png