National Anthem

ALLIE X

She mentioned on Instagram that this tour will be like her first big show or something. I wonder if there's something really bigger happening then? She mentioned before in Q&A and stuff that she had so many ideas for a whole "arena tour if she had the chance one day". Well, she can cook something for smaller venues too.

I also think this is the first time she's really going on with a bigger schedule and North America\Europe announced at same time? And no festivals?

She's doing Mighty Hoopla in London in June at least, not sure if that's the only festival gig

Listening to CollXtion I again and I just wanted to say that this is undoubtedly one of the strongest, most consistent bodies of work in pop this decade. She may still be a bit of an underdog in the industry, but she sure knew what she was doing when she created this EP.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

shoutout to allie for risking it all and shading bts abt them releasing music on the same date (heres the link)

Screen-Shot-2020-01-08-at-11-02-56-PM.pn

oh no i know this is bad

Screen-Shot-2020-01-08-at-11-06-06-PM.pn

101 replies

jesus christ BTS fans be wildin'

lABVyGE.png

I was sure it meant that Allie wrote for their album as it seems like Leland did, so I thought it could be a song they did together. Allie doesn't stand a chance against BTS anyways so why would she even bother lmao