National Anthem

ALLIE X

not at all. While we’re on this topic though, somebody pls leak Lights & The Other Side so SS can be an album

The Other Side leaked on the last page! 

The Other Side is actually... better than the other 2 songs we got nnnn I hate this. They all sound so naive and... lighthearted. Super cute.

Cape God keeps growing on me I guess too. The last 4 songs... This could be a film + album experience.

That demo is good.  :bop:

Yea he is one of the server owners I think. Literally that server is just him teasing maybe 20 people with info about unreleased songs he has.

This server sounds terrible. Imagine joining that  :biblio:

Yea he is one of the server owners I think. Literally that server is just him teasing maybe 20 people with info about unreleased songs he has.

Can someone actually make a compilation if he mentions anything about Allie or gaga :creep:

oh, that server is horrible

someone told me there's a obsessed person scamming people for charli demos there ew 

imagine being that person... can't relate

is that Allie demo new or from SS, CLX2, what era we talking.

It was made for Super Sunset but then she gave it to Betty Who for that movie soundtrack, she even mentions "Sunset" in the song

It was made for Super Sunset but then she gave it to Betty Who for that movie soundtrack, she even mentions "Sunset" in the song

yeah, it's why i wondered if it was. y'all never know from Allie when it's from tho.

:teehee: 

I can never get myself to listen to any Super Sunset tracks aside from Science and Girl Of The Year. :toofunny: There's not all that much sonic diversity on the EP, so I kinda feel like once you've heard these two (brilliant!) tracks, you've heard all you need to hear. Does that make sense lol? To me, CollXtion II, even though it has a few duds, is just much more interesting to listen to overall. And obviously, CollXtion I and Cape God >>>

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif