National Anthem

ALLIE X

Okay I finally got my deluxe vinyl and the poster, but... it's not signed. :rollin:

Also, I wonder why they're sending everything out separately. Like, I got the CD and T-shirt a few weeks ago, today the vinyl and poster, and at one point I should still get the lanyard for the meet & greet lol.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Okay I finally got my deluxe vinyl and the poster, but... it's not signed. :rollin:

Yeah lol mine arrived today and it's not signed either.... did anybody here get theirs signed?

I’m so confused. Much Music just played a music video for That’s So Us? Allie hasn’t posted about it or anything? I didn’t even know she filmed it yet, even though we knew Much was funding it.

They didn’t even censor the song sooo I’m gonna assume they aren’t supposed to play it yet?

It's been 3 years, it's never getting officially released, post it already.

Does anyone know where I can get the lighter green vinyl of Cape God in the US? I can't find it anywhere

The dark teal was the US store version and the lighter green was the European store version so the only way to get it would be to import it :/

H0bDaqU.gif