National Anthem

ALLIE X

Kinda imagining how much of a slay Cape God would've been if she cut the more lighthearted tracks and stuck through with a darker sound/concept till the very end. The description on Apple Music says the title was inspired by a documentary about the heroin epidemic? I feel like I can't take this album as an interpretation of that seriously with songs like SDPP. Wish she did something more in the vein of Sculpture songwriting-wise.

probably was. Massachusetts has a really bad heroin problem.

negAbhB.png

Kinda imagining how much of a slay Cape God would've been if she cut the more lighthearted tracks and stuck through with a darker sound/concept till the very end. The description on Apple Music says the title was inspired by a documentary about the heroin epidemic? I feel like I can't take this album as an interpretation of that seriously with songs like SDPP. Wish she did something more in the vein of Sculpture songwriting-wise.

If I remember correctly from the interviews, she said that it's how she started writing this album, but the only song that was truly inspired by it was Fresh Laundry

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

If I remember correctly from the interviews, she said that it's how she started writing this album, but the only song that was truly inspired by it was Fresh Laundry

I believe Madame X is a metaphor about it as well.

I think cape god is a really great record. I didn't play it a lot but I appreciate it a lot. Like i've said thousand times before, it does feel like the follow up from CLX II (while super sunset does feel like the spiritual sucessor for CLX I)

I believe Madame X is a metaphor about it as well.

I think cape god is a really great record. I didn't play it a lot but I appreciate it a lot. Like i've said thousand times before, it does feel like the follow up from CLX II (while super sunset does feel like the spiritual sucessor for CLX I)

yeah madame x is one of the clearer allegories for drug addiction and i feel like she outright confirmed it?  if not then it's crystal clear like the whole song is about giving everything to "someone" in exchange for throwing your life away

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Just thought I would post this since I didn't see it talked about here.

Nautiluss joined the Allie X server last year and he revealed that the ALX song performed at Hillside Festival (which got spread around under titles like Emergency, Dark Magic etc) he said the song title in his iTunes is ''Happy Trailz''. He said ''Emergency'' is a real ALX title but it's a different song. He also posted some studio pics of Allie and stuff but not much else on that server. 

Throwback when Nautiluss visited Lanaboards. Legends only.

He was also going on Allie Discords + sharing unreleased info LOL

Him visiting LanaBoards was very short tbh I remember he didn't answer many questions.