Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I'm shook... a Lana Christmas album is all i've ever needed in my life :defeated: We can finally hear her cove of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. She also NEEDS to fucking do Santa Baby...... Lana Del Holiday

:oopna:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Like, where the hell is she? She used to be way more open about talking about new music.

She did the exact same thing with UV.

She was so quiet for so long and then popped up out of nowhere with West Coast.

giphy.gif

she slayed me entire existence when i found out she was working with THE BLACK KEYS: Daniel Quine. be still my fucking heart. even now when I think back on it i get goosebumps. 

She didn't. She announced it half a year before it dropped and mentioned it one of her YT comments. 

Girl knows how to tease. If she is releasing next year, she will go head to head against Lorde who will eat her alive.

She didn't. She announced it half a year before it dropped and mentioned it one of her YT comments. 

Girl knows how to tease. If she is releasing next year, she will go head to head against Lorde who will eat her alive.

I'm not talking about teasing the album itself.

I was talking about how she didn't speak about the album itself and giving interviews about it and such.

She just announced it and disappeared for 4 months without saying much words.

giphy.gif

Yeah, especially with Lorde being such a huge artist. Which sucks that your statement is very probable. That just goes to show what an artist that makes a song for the GP to obsess over can do. Lana should make at least one song for the GP. I guess it could be HBTB part two...

Lorde is overrated and I'm not saying this because I'm a "hater". PH is a nice album but the sound of most of the songs is pretty undiverse and I'm more than sure that some of her success was based on critizising Lana when the media was so ready to hate on her. As a result, PH got hyped to the roof as a super-beautiful innovative album when it's good but not really a special kind of sound.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!