Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I've just been chilling not posting for these last few months, time to wake up. I'm super excited! :rip: That said I can wait, just knowing sustains me enough.

omg kinda off topic but i woke up right when Lana tweeted the heart this morning and then went back to bed and when I woke up again O thought I was dreaming that she did that bc why would she do thay but she really did do #that

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

omg kinda off topic but i woke up right when Lana tweeted the heart this morning and the. went back to bed and when I woke up again O thought I was dreaming that she did that bc why would she do thay but she really did do #that

Omg kinda same, I woke up and as soon as I picked up my phone she tweeted the heart and all I could think was that I was dreaming cos no way she's actually tweeting again

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

@Eclipse will the uv outtakes be a part of her upcoming album? If not.. please, we've waited for months now :icant: :aw:

yo she litterally just DMed him about not leaking shit and you're asking for leaks  :facepalm:

But he just said that Lana is worried about people getting a new single.. She doesn't mind leaking old stuff that will just waste on her laptop and die with her..

That's what i'm thinking, but Eclipse didn't leak the song not because Lana didn't want him to but because he doesn't want to. Which is his choice (:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif