Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

"I implore you from the bottom of my heart to just keep it to yourself for now and know that if you do it would mean the whole world to me"

She was about to make me cry

oh in that case. keep that promise. if she really feels like keeping it a secret for now, then it is for the better

also is she actually did contact you vice versa wouldn't be for legal shit since you have leaked soo much of her work she didn't want out? idk if that one snapshot of a super imposed text and her picture prove it?

"I implore you from the bottom of my heart to just keep it to yourself for now and know that if you do it would mean the whole world to me"

china.palace on insta later ; "Yes, a fan does have my songs. and I implored him from the bottom of my heart to meep it to himself, and it means the whole world to me."

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

"If you have it please keep it to yourself, because I don't want to put it out until () and I ())))))))))), I hope you can understand where I'm coming from and help me out with that. If I'm honest I really don't know what I would do if everything started leaking."

God damn Lana

Tears

I'm in tears, I literally love this woman from the bottom of my fucking heart oh my god

animation1.gif

also is she actually did contact you vice versa wouldn't be for legal shit since you have leaked soo much of her work she didn't want out? idk if that one snapshot of a super imposed text and her picture prove it?

Eclipse is the most reliable person when it comes to anything about Lana. stop

he's probably someone who works in A&R or assistant to someone who is helping get the hype out since she doesn't do promo.

how tacky of this person to pull this stunt.   :smokes:

"If you have it please keep it to yourself, because I don't want to put it out until () and I ())))))))))), I hope you can understand where I'm coming from and help me out with that. If I'm honest I really don't know what I would do if everything started leaking."

God damn Lana

Tears

O J MY GOSSFD

God damn Lana

Tears

IM CRYING :defeated: ITD BE ANOTHER BLACK BEAUTY MESS :oprah2: