Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

But he also heard the title track, which is usually much more representative of the album, and he's said its in the same vein/without heavy strings. Not denying the presence of any strings though, but i think they'll just make much less of an appearance than before

He heard a demo of the title track though, not the final version if I understood him correctly. That was the one he said he was bored by and thats what he also just said is very different and much better by the end

when he describes it as boring with drums and guitars it scares me cause i feel like were getting a guns and roses 2.0

It could either be that or west coast 2.0 no idea what to expect lol

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

He heard a demo of the title track though, not the final version if I understood him correctly. That was the one he said he was bored by and thats what he also just said is very different and much better by the end

Im pretty sure its implied he heard the final version also, if he has an opinion on it being 'much better', and he didnt mention there being really prominent strings on that either 

when he describes it as boring with drums and guitars it scares me cause i feel like were getting a guns and roses 2.0

some of her greatest have heavy drums/guitars girl

ultraviolence (song), brooklyn baby, gods and monsters, shades of cool, west coast (and guns and roses isnt even bad :creep:

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I thought Eclipse said he only had 2 songs? YAIL and the title track! Does that mean that SR is the confirmed initials for the title track?

I thought yail was the title track

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I thought Eclipse said he only had 2 songs? YAIL and the title track! Does that mean that SR is the confirmed initials for the title track?

The album title is 3 words if I recall correctly. No idea what SR is supposed to be

image.png

I thought yail was the title track

YAIL is not the title track but rather the first single. The acronym for the album name is BAR. Whatever that may be who knows!?. SR can be a song or, rather just a lyric. We'll find it what it means in due time don't worry too much about yet y'all!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

YAIL is not the title track but rather the first single. The acronym for the album name is BAR. Whatever that may be who knows!?. SR can be a song or, rather just a lyric. We'll find it what it means in due time don't worry too much about yet y'all!

i seriously thought BAR was just somebody making stuff up, where did this come from???

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png