Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

Is this like the calm before the storm? And by storm i mean the moment lana actually announces something. Because it feels like just yesterday this thread was buzzing (lol) with chatter and now everything is moving sooo slow.

well the site is buzzing whenever Eclipse says literally anything and now he hasnt spoken a words in a few days

giphy.gif

Ahmed hacked Lana, but he wasn't arrested for hacking her, he was arrested bc he hacked sky ferreira 

omg I never knew this, do you know what happened to him ?

giphy.gif

i honestly would HATE if something leaks because that would affect Lana's plans and the information has been spreading so fast lately. I've heard the title track and YAIL has been sold/traded several times and fuck, that's ugly! They claim to be Lana's biggest fan and they're doing this to her? Its stupid.

i honestly would HATE if something leaks because that would affect Lana's plans and the information has been spreading so fast lately. I've heard the title track and YAIL has been sold/traded several times and :), that's ugly! They claim to be Lana's biggest fan and they're doing this to her? Its stupid.

If its really true its only matter of time when it actually leaks. People really buy songs from traders ? Why would anyone spend money on the song they are going to hear soon anyway (unless they want to leak it and make promo) ? I would understand if people liked to buy some rare unreleased tracks but this is just waste of money. 

If its really true its only matter of time when it actually leaks. People really buy songs from traders ? Why would anyone spend money on the song they are going to hear soon anyway (unless they want to leak it and make promo) ? I would understand if people liked to buy some rare unreleased tracks but this is just waste of money. 

I wonder how much people have already spent on YAIL that never went back to lana

That's ecactly why i think Lana and her label need to hurry up with this release, not keeping on holding it back

giphy.gif

That's ecactly why i think Lana and her label need to hurry up with this release, not keeping on holding it back

That's what i was saying in the YAIL thread like the only pushed it back a week but they should really be pushing it forward like it could ruin everything if it leaks early and im shocked it hasn't already

That's what i was saying in the YAIL thread like the only pushed it back a week but they should really be pushing it forward like it could ruin everything if it leaks early and im shocked it hasn't already

:facepalm: mess, but honestly if the people who have it have stayed quiet until now, just telling us some general info, hopefully they will keep the song for themselves until a proper release.... Or maybe they will leak it just a few days before as it happened for HBTB

giphy.gif

Remember Merna and her FOTM concept of holding an album back for 6 months? As cool as the concept was, it backfired, her stuff leaked and she was disappointed. Since Lana obviously does not do promo, there is no reason to hold back stuff too long if it's finished.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

She really needs to release the track ASAP so she can limit the damage bc if it did (More than likely will) leak it will affect the albums momentum massively. Lana has everything prepared for it already so what is she waiting for? 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I think Hollywood and AFFA are the best from the 'untouchable 5' batch, in fact, Hollywood is probably in her top #10 for me. Personally though I would not enjoy an album of songs like JFK and Starry Eyed. They're cute tracks but the production is rather simple, they're pretty songs and not much else. She can do much better...

VyIsfwC.jpg

The album's not done yet guys, that's why she hasn't announced anything up to now and it's taking so long.

She is aware of everything going on and her team is working FAST to keep the songs from leaking. 

If someone comes with "why I am going to believe you?", then just move on to the next post 'cause, though I am telling the truth, there is no way I would prove it.

To believe it or not is an individual option. And I say this because I tried sharing information before and people are like "you're so fake" and stuff, so if that's what you think, move on.

Oh, and I guess things are slower here on the thread now 'cause everyone who has some information (or even the songs) is trying their best to keep it to themselves since information has a way of spreading very fast and up to now, anything publicly shared could be threatening to Lana's project, which would be the worst thing to happen now. At least, that's my opinion.

I'm really hoping I won't be misunderstood this time.  :defeated:

The album's not done yet guys, that's why she hasn't announced anything up to now and it's taking so long.

She is aware of everything going on and her team is working FAST to keep the songs from leaking. 

If someone comes with "why I am going to believe you?", then just move on to the next post 'cause, though I am telling the truth, there is no way I would prove it.

To believe it or not is an individual option. And I say this because I tried sharing information before and people are like "you're so fake" and stuff, so if that's what you think, move on.

Oh, and I guess things are slower here on the thread now 'cause everyone who has some information (or even the songs) is trying their best to keep it to themselves since information has a way of spreading very fast and up to now, anything publicly shared could be threatening to Lana's project, which would be the worst thing to happen now. At least, that's my opinion.

I'm really hoping I won't be misunderstood this time.  :defeated:

She's probably finishing her album, isn't she? I mean, we probably shouldn't be expecting something for at least one or two months, I guess

She's probably finishing her album, isn't she? I mean, we probably shouldn't be expecting something for at least one or two months, I guess

I believe she must be finishing it already, but it's not complete yet. Maybe some mixing to do? I don't know exactly what's missing.

She always says mixing takes a long time and she is always completely involved in that, so it's probably it, I guess.