Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

great drag, except Brit Brit is actually an iconic pop sensation. Lana needs to take notes on how to make TIMELESS music like Private Show, Make Me and Change Your Mind.

if only she actually wrote or contributed to making her albums besides "showing up with a fake microphone"

I guess she was just listening to music in her car

She said" "This is my favorite song!"

She was listening "West End Girls" by Pet Shop Boys.

Apparently, Lana has played GTA V.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I think we will get a live announcement for the new single/album! Lana seems to be testing the live feature on IG a lot lately! It reminds me of how famous live streamers will test all their stuff for a while, making sure everything works, etc. I think she's seeing what she can exactly do and how reliable it is. I can't wait, I hope it's soon.  :flutter:  

(inb4 "release date is friday")

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

if only she actually wrote or contributed to making her albums besides "showing up with a fake microphone"

oh sweetie. i hope one day you get your head out of your pretentious ass and realise how much FUN the real world is once you stop taking things so seriously

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I don't know how things usually flow with sources but I think the era is about to begin. If I remember, news sites were talking about Honeymoon and it was a type of lowkey promo for the album.

http://diymag.com/2017/01/26/lana-del-rey-plotting-new-single

Nevermind! They actually still think "Wild Side" is real so it's not actual promo :toofunny:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I don't know how things usually flow with sources but I think the era is about to begin. If I remember, news sites were talking about Honeymoon and it was a type of lowkey promo for the album.

http://diymag.com/2017/01/26/lana-del-rey-plotting-new-single

Nevermind! They actually still think "Wild Side" is real so it's not actual promo :toofunny:

no they just fucked up the name accidentally and said young and wild

Also, chuck posted her hbtb single pic with the caption "where do we go from here" which seems cryptic

Chuck posted a HBTB photo and said "where do we go from here?" Could this mean Chuck is doing the new album shoots and maybe that it's finally closing in on release?

https://instagram.com/p/BPyQwjggcJ-/

That's the feeling I immediately got from it as well! I also thought that her posting her HM era pics is a way to definitely close it

ZKcaooE.png