Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

I am really going to need everyone to stop coming after Eclipse, that is all old news. I also need everybody to understand that there were various sources involved in the spreading of this new material.. Unfortunately, people could not keep things to themselves in Lana's circle. After a while I believe the material was being sold around. Eclipse had posted the lyric of YAIL before he even knew Lana wanted to use it for LDR5, Which prompted her to message him. Everything he has shared (New material info) was with her consent (I'm sure) otherwise it wouldn't have been posted. Unfortunately, the material has indeed been spread out to many people now, and no one knows who is responsible. I apologize for my childish replies these past few days but I really need those who know info or have material to stop sharing it for the sake of respect to Lana and her art. This is really tiring and it's really clear some of you share all you can just to gain some relevancy.. Kind of like a '5 minutes in heaven' type deal. All in all, that doesn't matter at the end and you are indeed jeopardizing someones career. Just have some empathy.

I had heard Lana pushed back the date, no one really knows what is going to happen now. Last time I had spoke with Ben he had even told me that the info spreading isn't even accurate. Regardless, It is still rude to post any info and whatever it is you see or hear.. i guess time will tell after all but in the mean time there is no need to post out any info. Also at this point I do not think the album is finished, so if you see anything about someone having the full thing it's probably a bunch of bull.

Lana will release what she wants to when she feels is right.

Please guys, do not be fu'cking ridiculous.. 

FhCih1h.png

I am really going to need everyone to stop coming after Eclipse, that is all old news. I also need everybody to understand that there were various sources involved in the spreading of this new material.. Unfortunately, people could not keep things to themselves in Lana's circle. After a while I believe the material was being sold around. Eclipse had posted the lyric of YAIL before he even knew Lana wanted to use it for LDR5, Which prompted her to message him. Everything he has shared (New material info) was with her consent (I'm sure) otherwise it wouldn't have been posted. Unfortunately, the material has indeed been spread out to many people now, and no one knows who is responsible. I apologize for my childish replies these past few days but I really need those who know info or have material to stop sharing it for the sake of respect to Lana and her art. This is really tiring and it's really clear some of you share all you can just to gain some relevancy.. Kind of like a '5 minutes in heaven' type deal. All in all, that doesn't matter at the end and you are indeed jeopardizing someones career. Just have some empathy.

I had heard Lana pushed back the date, no one really knows what is going to happen now. Last time I had spoke with Ben he had even told me that the info spreading isn't even accurate. Regardless, It is still rude to post any info and whatever it is you see or hear.. i guess time will tell after all but in the mean time there is no need to post out any info. Also at this point I do not think the album is finished, so if you see anything about someone having the full thing it's probably a bunch of bull.

FhCih1h.png

:gclap:

so BAR is the title ?

Yes it is from what i was told by five sources. Also sorry to put this here can people stop pming me and insulting my Integrity and ask me for ldr5 stuff because honestly do you think i have anything ldr5 considering my history of being against leaks. Please dont insult me.

FhCih1h.png

Thank you for clearing it up. Also king of BBM Baby, when will Lana

ZKcaooE.png

FhCih1h.png

Is this saying that bar isn't the name of the song or the album or YAIL isn't?

Is this saying that bar isn't the name of the song or the album or YAIL isn't?

I am just as confused as you here.. This was all I was told for now. I guess this shows that the spreading of this material may or may not have an effect on what is being released and when... You all know what damage was done when Black Beauty leaked I will not remind you.... 

This is what y'all get for praising Eclispe this entire time lmao. Even Lana keeping on contact with him is moronic considering he seems to be the one causing her the most strife.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

tothemoonbaby.gt just got deleted on Instagram for supposedly linking Lana's new entire album...wow..

fake accounts don't get deleted THAT easily & quickly. The label would be least bothered if it was fake.. if the page was taken down in such a short span of time means it might be something real! It's cominggg!!!?

fake accounts don't get deleted THAT easily & quickly. The label would be least bothered if it was fake.. if the page was taken down in such a short span of time means it might be something real! It's cominggg!!!?

Try searching for the user, can't find it. Obv been deleted.

7ITnqn.gif