Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

it's fucking anoying it's music forum Everyone is free to talk about whatever he wants it's ok if he does not post a direct links ..stop being selfish u gays 

@elle godess why you never reported eclipse for leaking songs and giving information ..so stfu ..sorry for being rude anyway 

it's fucking anoying it's music forum Everyone is free to talk about whatever he wants it's ok if he does not post a direct links ..stop being selfish u gays 

@elle godess why you never reported eclipse for leaking songs and giving information ..so stfu ..sorry for being rude anyway

I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but you guys are free to discuss what is out there as long as nothing is leaked onto LanaBoards. Direct download links to anything are never allowed.

Everything that eclipse has leaked is music from the past. There is a HUGE difference between leaking old songs that will almost definitely never be used for anything official and leaking songs that are due to be released in an upcoming official project. Huge. I hope you all can see this line, I'm not sure if some of you really do.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Elle, should not have to be doing this. It's all our fault, we've been extremely childish & immature. We should act our age not like impudent children. I know you guys can do this. I also know that you guys can follow the rules of this forum. Now, if y'all want to share a snippet, don't do it here. The site & Elle both can get into much trouble. That of which is not needed currently. Shame on us really. We're not being better people we're being annoying. Yesterday proved that. But obviously people grow & become better & I hope we as a forum can do that. Now, that all of this mess is over (I hope) let's go back to discussing what we think the single will sound like. What we think the album will sound like. Hope y'all have a wonderful day! Much love!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

1st of all, if that's possible, we maybe need to restrict new accounts' access to the news section / ability to post ? Old members are actually more of a threat when it comes to leaks, but this will cut down the flow of posts begging for more. We just need smart restrictions, locking the thread completly won't help.

Yesterday's 50 pages meltdown was not even about leaks yet we had +100 users online (most of them probably expecting some snippet to slip out, i do agree). Therefore I think most members appreciate being on Lanaboards for more than links to snippets, which maybe we have forgotten in the midst of all this drama. U should give us that Lanaboards 2.0 update so that it would distract us :toofunny:

guessing something happened

Nothing ever truly "happens," people just decide they want to be messy. That's all

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i just want y'all to know what i've been doing.

here i am in my curlers and my Gucci floral silk deconstructed-fur-cuff robe...... my gay ass making multiple strawberry daiquiris.... 
scrolling thru page after page of this unequivocal and unholy mess. truly, my breath has been taken away, and not just because of these marlboro reds.....

However, there's a bright spot... i am firmly of the belief that "eclipse" is a whiny pissbaby who gets off on hoarding exclusive stuff, so his removal from twitter is a true victory for us virtuous homosexuals

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

what tf happened

"Be quiet, @PARADIXO ! Be quiet! Stop it! I have never in my life yelled at a girl like this. When my mother yells like this it's because she loves me. I was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you! How dare you! Learn something from this! When you go to bed at night, you lay there and you take responsibility for yourself -- because nobody's going to take responsibility for you. You rolling your eyes and you act like it's because you've heard it all before -- you've heard it all before -- you don't know where the hell I come from, You have no idea what I've been through, but I'm not a victim; I grow from it and I learn. Take responsibility for yourself."

new lyrics leaked on atrl

Want you to lick it, lick it

Put it in me, put it in me

Make it sticky, sticky

Come on and flip it, flip, flip

Baby boy, I know you're sprung

We can do it all night long

Want you to lick it, lick it

Put it in me, put it in me

Make it sticky, sticky

Come on and flip it, flip, flip

Baby boy, I know you're sprung