Jack

Melanie Martinez

49 minutes ago, LanaRayDelMar said:

Is what @/lanaismamom posted the best quality available? Wtf I had no idea we had a BT demo

im not sure but all I know is that it didn’t leak in hq?? I have it in 128 kbps. yeah that demo could be missed sometimes but it’s real, there’s a vid of mel in the studio sharing a snippet of it somewhere on yt

7 hours ago, radiant said:

Psycho Lovers is seriously so good... it just hit me. I hope we get to hear it in HQ one day :rollin:

6 hours ago, Tulips said:

I’ll never forgive some of y’all for shitting on Psycho Lovers when it got leaked. That song is amazing 

Yeah, Psycho Lovers and Mistakes are MAJOR tracks. I kinda wish she released first an album with these songs that didn't fit into the Cry Baby theme (also Haunted, Half Hearted, Schizo, Gold Diggin Love, Night Mime, 99c Store, You Love I, Where Do Babies Come From?, etc.) and then Cry Baby

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 hours ago, moonchild13 said:

Yeah, Psycho Lovers and Mistakes are MAJOR tracks. I kinda wish she released first an album with these songs that didn't fit into the Cry Baby theme (also Haunted, Half Hearted, Schizo, Gold Diggin Love, Night Mime, 99c Store, You Love I, Where Do Babies Come From?, etc.) and then Cry Baby

That would actually make a lot of sense, especially if it were just an EP. Most of those songs are kinda 'adult' themed so it would be like what was happening before Crybaby was born, or what crybaby was hearing from inside the womb. Like nightmares before she was born into the world. 

lol i think what really left to be leaked are studios of jump rope, half hearted and gold diggin love yall to hear how the original cb would have been

and rest of the songs(zzzz, i scream) which snippets we have

Like i mean i dunno what really else we have to ask about 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

9 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

That would actually make a lot of sense, especially if it were just an EP. Most of those songs are kinda 'adult' themed so it would be like what was happening before Crybaby was born, or what crybaby was hearing from inside the womb. Like nightmares before she was born into the world. 

Right?? Most of them fit together with each other. If I manage to arrange them in a good order I'll share the tracklist with y'all.

7 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

lol i think what really left to be leaked are studios of jump rope, half hearted and gold diggin love yall to hear how the original cb would have been

and rest of the songs(zzzz, i scream) which snippets we have

Like i mean i dunno what really else we have to ask about 

What do you mean by “original Cry Baby”?

And also, there’s a lot more unleaked Cry Baby outtakes that you didn’t mention

54 minutes ago, Tulips said:

i mean tracklist which was leaked at july 2015 where was jump rope and half hearted instead tag and play date

54 minutes ago, Tulips said:

yes there is but they hardly ever were mentioned anywhere and i dont think someone has those songs

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

55 minutes ago, Tulips said:

She switched some songs on the tracklist a months prior the release. IIRC Haunted was track #6, Jump Rope was #9 and Half Hearted was #14.

1 minute ago, glitch diva said:

She switched some songs on the tracklist a months prior the release. IIRC Haunted was track #6, Jump Rope was #9 and Half Hearted was #14.

im pretty sure it was just half hearted that was there ..? in an interview or something they had every single track correctly except half hearted was in place of play date

xMcVPI7.jpg

1 minute ago, abombnd said:

im pretty sure it was just half hearted that was there ..? in an interview or something they had every single track correctly except half hearted was in place of play date

Yeah, I could be wrong. Btw I think it was her dad that said that Haunted was on it, I remember him spilling tea on Pity Party and Haunted, but I'm not sure what it was.

7 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

The only song I would like to leak from her would be Jump Rope so we can have the original tracklisting but I don't think anyone has it  :ohno:

Yeah, I think the same. Otherwise, it might have been highly teased by now, like Psycho Lovers and Mistakes were.