Jack

Melanie Martinez

This only makes sense, more proof of the Bakery's double meaning, if her song Strawberry Shortcake (and Cake I guess) are linked, what's made at the bakery is fucking cakes y'all and if cake is a sexualised thing in the Melanie universe then like .. y'all it's right there , I don't know if the idea in my head translates well but I'm hoping you're picking up what I'm trying to say 

59 minutes ago, cool3dworld said:

This only makes sense, more proof of the Bakery's double meaning, if her song Strawberry Shortcake (and Cake I guess) are linked, what's made at the bakery is fucking cakes y'all and if cake is a sexualised thing in the Melanie universe then like .. y'all it's right there , I don't know if the idea in my head translates well but I'm hoping you're picking up what I'm trying to say 

1 hour ago, cool3dworld said:

that vaginas are made of cake in the mealnieverse

It's a true crime that were still missing parts of Zzzzz. I'll be happy with that leak since I just like the chimes. I wish she wrote that dark style more. 

7 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Yes we are missy parts of Zzzz. Hope it will filter in full soon

I know a few leakers have it, and have had it for at least a few months. Specifically the person who initially leaked 99 cent store on sound cloud a few years back (can't remember his name rn but I asked him via Instagram.) He confirmed that he does have it but "Doesn't intend to leak anything Melanie unless someone gives him something big enough to sway him," So I'm hoping someone else just gives it up soon. 

26 minutes ago, Salem said:

I know a few leakers have it, and have had it for at least a few months. Specifically the person who initially leaked 99 cent store on sound cloud a few years back (can't remember his name rn but I asked him via Instagram.) He confirmed that he does have it but "Doesn't intend to leak anything Melanie unless someone gives him something big enough to sway him," So I'm hoping someone else just gives it up soon. 

I hate when these people act like if the files were theirs. They literally stole it from someone else. Why bitch out like that, honestly? 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Do you have the Zzzzz full? It's probably her best work and I'm still waiting for the rest of it. 

On 11/9/2020 at 6:22 PM, cool3dworld said:

Going back and listening to old crybaby era music, I'm noticing she used a lot of distorted vocals as cues for when to start lyrics as well as odd sounds that only play in that sense right before the start of a line or pause. It seems almost like she wrote the songs specifically so she could preform while intoxicated (which we know she did back in the day) 

45 minutes ago, Salem said:

Going back and listening to old crybaby era music, I'm noticing she used a lot of distorted vocals as cues for when to start lyrics as well as odd sounds that only play in that sense right before the start of a line or pause. It seems almost like she wrote the songs specifically so she could preform while intoxicated (which we know she did back in the day) 

what

why do people come in this thread and write some of the weirdest shit ever.... ?

anyway, daily reminder to stream where do babies come from aka the song of the century

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

4 hours ago, alienprincess said:

what

back when Melanie was touring cry baby she was smoking heavily. Listening back to the old songs you can actually hear the cues she put into the songs for herself. 

27 minutes ago, Salem said:

back when Melanie was touring cry baby she was smoking heavily. Listening back to the old songs you can actually hear the cues she put into the songs for herself. 

My ass thought you meant she was fucked up drunk while performing... girl it’s weed lmao it doesn’t impair you THAT much

and also, who’s to say they’re ‘cues’? Maybe she just liked the sounds in the songs

1 hour ago, alienprincess said:

o’s to say they’re ‘cues’? Maybe she just liked the sounds in the songs

The way they're written into the song and the timing makes them seem as if they're cues, especially since original mixes don't have them and tour editions do. I noticed too when she switched to the studio version of sippy cup in the later half of the crybaby tour she forgot the lyrics and mixed up more often. Just an observation I thought was interesting. 

what's the best quality we have night mime in? Every file Ive found of it has bad quality and even without the chorus its such a good song... the way we were robbed. Does anyone have a good quality file of it or do we not even have that? :(