Jack

Melanie Martinez

30 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

what's the best quality we have night mime in? Every file Ive found of it has bad quality and even without the chorus its such a good song... the way we were robbed. Does anyone have a good quality file of it or do we not even have that? :(

I think is lost, back in when it leaked even the wav file was available

Gosh, I'm dying for Night Mime

You Love I in high quality would be nice as well

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 11/18/2020 at 9:29 AM, Salem said:

Going back and listening to old crybaby era music, I'm noticing she used a lot of distorted vocals as cues for when to start lyrics as well as odd sounds that only play in that sense right before the start of a line or pause. It seems almost like she wrote the songs specifically so she could preform while intoxicated (which we know she did back in the day) 

You could here it well in sippy cup that’s the only one I listened to with this in mind lmao ps. 7000 iq on her part tho I wouldn’t of thought of that

(edit) is it that “woah” sound I could be delusional 

16 hours ago, Wessdude said:

I think is lost, back in when it leaked even the wav file was available

really? That's suprising because she had a good amount of fans by the time it leaked so if we used to have it in hq someone has to have the files still, quite a couple people because I imagine many downloaded it, so I'm just suprised that could just happen... but at the same time most of her fans are the type who will just download bad quality youtube converted mp3s and run with it... being in this fandom is too much of a struggle :facepalm:

12 hours ago, Roger said:

Gosh, I'm dying for Night Mime

You Love I in high quality would be nice as well

I think I have YLI HQ on my computer from a link someone posted here before but that website is dead, I'll try to get it and put it on dbree and give the link later when I have time, it sounds good to me but it could be upscaled or altered though idk if it's like the og file

On 9/3/2020 at 6:58 AM, Black Roses said:

Decided to put Bombs On Monday Morning through a mastering software since I thought it really needed it. It doesn't sound perfect but I still like how it came out.

I might do this to a few other songs as well cause I'm bored  :creep:

https://wi.to/016211661cfafaed

I know this response is a long ass while late but can u reupload pls? The site was taken down :toofunny: ur wdbcf remaster was good and I replaced the og file of wdbcf with it lol

13 hours ago, untilsunrise said:

really? That's suprising because she had a good amount of fans by the time it leaked so if we used to have it in hq someone has to have the files still, quite a couple people because I imagine many downloaded it, so I'm just suprised that could just happen... but at the same time most of her fans are the type who will just download bad quality youtube converted mp3s and run with it... being in this fandom is too much of a struggle :facepalm:

Yeah i know, at that time BOM in wav and flac got leaked too and recently someone uploaded the wav on dbree

On 11/19/2020 at 11:58 PM, CBCL said:

is it that “woah” sound I could be delusional 

Yep! That a long with some of the distortion in it. It doesn't happen at all in after school so I don't think she's ever going to really do those songs live like she did the ones from crybabys extra clutter. A real shame. 

4 minutes ago, CBCL said:

What is this https://aminoapps.com/c/crybabies/page/blog/where-do-babies-come-from/Kxer_vqsMuBnX1RaLYb6NxDdjv15dLzVnl it has a YouTube link to it but it was copyrighted by WMG apparently it was the “original” where do babies come from?

definitely not real skfjsks

xMcVPI7.jpg

I love every thing you do

when you call me fuckin dumb for the stupid shit i do 

wanna ride my bike with you 

fully undressed, no training wheels left for you 

ill pull them off just for youuuuuuu

:trisha::trisha:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

On 11/20/2020 at 5:11 PM, untilsunrise said:

I know this response is a long ass while late but can u reupload pls? The site was taken down :toofunny: ur wdbcf remaster was good and I replaced the og file of wdbcf with it lol

Here you go.. hope I'm not too late. I was away from my laptop that had the mp3 which is why I didn't reply soon enough 
https://dbree.org/v/fbdc49

Now that I listen to it again, not really a big fan of how it came out so I might make a better one eventually. I was thinking of making remasters for a majority of her unreleased music and dumping the file on here, it's probably gonna be a while from now tho.

19 hours ago, Salem said:

Deffinetly. If it claims "original" And/or you can't find it on dbree it's probably fake. Even stuff on dbree can be fake as well. 

I'd dare to say more than half of the material uploaded to dbree is either fake or a scam I-

12 hours ago, Black Roses said:

Here you go.. hope I'm not too late. I was away from my laptop that had the mp3 which is why I didn't reply soon enough 
https://dbree.org/v/fbdc49

Now that I listen to it again, not really a big fan of how it came out so I might make a better one eventually. I was thinking of making remasters for a majority of her unreleased music and dumping the file on here, it's probably gonna be a while from now tho.

I'm here for it! Thank you for sharing this. While you decide to make mastered versions for this and other Mel songs, I'll grab this one.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: