Jack

Melanie Martinez

Okay, so I ended up just finding it on google Drive. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-L7GvfzGajxxjPTXUGQG98aRwE_aavFl/view?usp=drivesdk

Just now, Salem said:

Okay, so I ended up just finding it on google Drive. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-L7GvfzGajxxjPTXUGQG98aRwE_aavFl/view?usp=drivesdk

For some reason play date has a mixing issue in the recording, but the rest is fine. (Though in honesty, play date sounded pretty bad anyway) 

1 hour ago, Danny Milk said:

here's play date without the glitch 

I really wish she'd not tuned it like that, she sounds really robotic in play date especially. 

28 minutes ago, konnichiwalski said:

Does anyone know what was the setlist for the livestream?

play date

show & tell

strawberry shortcake

orange juice

high school sweethearts

nurses office

test me

brain & heart

glued

field trip

numbers

the bakery

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

okay so thanks for sharing the full show!! i just finished watching it and honestly??? it was too fucking good. i liked all of it and her vocals during nurse's office and numbers were amazing, ugh. i love her!!!!!!!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I used to be obsessed with 'Drama Club' before K-12 came out but the album version is just terrible compared to the demo..

The mixing sounds really off which made the song unlistenable for me. Her chorus vocals are louder than the rest of the damn song :deadbanana:

Remember how the bakery leaked just before release? That leak sounds different from the official release. The harmony stems are more prominent. A possible demo? 

2 hours ago, Salem said:

Remember how the bakery leaked just before release? That leak sounds different from the official release. The harmony stems are more prominent. A possible demo? 

idk, to me it all sounds the same

do u have any specifics parts where you can identify the difference so i can check it?

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

On 12/6/2020 at 12:04 PM, Salem said:

The new movie won't be about crybaby as crybaby's era has now ended. The movie will be about herself.

Melanie is known for pushing back the release timelines she set for herself.

I've never read more bullshit in my life. She has confirmed that Cry baby will remain as her main focus for more two albuns/movies. And it will continue after K-12, just not a exact second jump cut.

She had to postpone due to the lack of budget and it being her fist time working on somithing this big.

On 12/6/2020 at 11:20 PM, Salem said:

I doubt they will let her do another movie for the next album, k12 was a huge flop in terms of actual DVD sales. 

THey will she literally said so multiple times, streams/tour tickets did not flop, especially views on the movie thanks to youtube... she made atlantic big money

6 minutes ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

She had to postpone due to the lack of budget

streams/tour tickets did not flop, especially views on the movie thanks to youtube... she made atlantic big money

So which is it...? :raven: Movie was a flop IMO

1 minute ago, CHIPCHROME said:

So which is it...? :raven: Movie was a flop IMO

Atlantic not giving her a proper budget on K-12 due to them being scared since it was basically the first time an artists has ever sone such a thing

Is not something that is going to be repeated for MM# as they saw that it was worth it.

Album debuting at #3, being nominated for a Billboard Award ... and even having a grammy for your consideration page on its magazine issue.
Movie currently holding 72 mil views, and if I'm not mistken (but don't quote me on this) the most watched movie with a 24 hour spam of release worldwide.

Touring is always a good cash grab for labels specially with different tears such as the VIP experince she did, most of her shows were sold out even having to add some more dates.

She's always releasing merch, which sells, epecially having an exclusivity contrat with HotTopic.

Even with the whole corona issue, she released an EP that charted with no promotion or beforehand warning to fans, The bakery was tranding on YouTube, the virtual concert also made the label a quick easy buck.

Melanie has a presence online, her not being on charts with lack of single treatment and live perfomances gigs ... should not take y'all for fools

Just now, CHIPCHROME said:

I know I’m the one who asked but omg, I am not reading all dat 

hCiCMgr.gif

loser

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever