Jack

Melanie Martinez

23 hours ago, AlexIl said:

I mean I'd be sick of it too if I were her; She started writing/teasing it in 2016 :toofloppy:

To be fair, she's the one who decided to make a movie and make the writing process take 4x as long. 

Can we just agree Copy Cat is a total flop? I don't think I've ever hated any Melanie song with the exceptions of Copy Cat and Drama Club's official release. I think it's Tierra, idk. 

36 minutes ago, Salem said:

Can we just agree Copy Cat is a total flop? I don't think I've ever hated any Melanie song with the exceptions of Copy Cat and Drama Club's official release. I think it's Tierra, idk. 

i can only totally disagree but its good its out of after school

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Shockingly one of the only songs I enjoyed from this era...but I’ve seen so much h8 on it :biblio:

Teachers Pet

Fire Drill

Show & Tell

Copycat

Detention

Field Trip

The Bakery

Glued

Brain & Heart

r the only ones I actually find myself going back to. It seems like her music strikes a harder chord for me when it’s not so *specifically* written (with the exception of show & tell obvs, that’s just an amazing song). And then sometimes I think the production isn’t done justice on the actual album. 

5 hours ago, Salem said:

no because it’s a hit. the pre chorus gives me chills!! it’s not something she fucking made!!! that shit is in different areas!!!!!!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

4 hours ago, Nightmare said:

no because it’s a hit. the pre chorus gives me chills!! it’s not something she fucking made!!! that shit is in different areas!!!!!

Melanie's part is good, but Tierra's part just takes so much away from it. Most features have a solo mix which this doesn't. 

8 hours ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Shockingly one of the only songs I enjoyed from this era...but I’ve seen so much h8 on it :biblio:

Tierra's whole brand is overall disliked. I hope they don't work together again. 

On 1/4/2021 at 4:14 PM, Salem said:

It's definitely just the song :toofunny: it was so unnecessary and had nothing to add to her discography besides having one song with a featured artist.  

On 1/4/2021 at 3:14 AM, Salem said:

Imagine thinking this :biblio: her song 'Unemployed' was literally a 2019 top 10

But I do feel like they were unhinged in that joint...

2 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

It's definitely just the song :toofunny: it was so unnecessary and had nothing to add to her discography besides having one song with a featured artist.  

People keep wanting her to collab with Doja Cat. Please no . 

8 minutes ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

Not Melanie talking about how she went to a 99 cent store to record toy sounds for an unreleased song of Cry baby in a new interview

she said that it was called 99 cent store too, so she fully acknowledged it 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

30 minutes ago, Jean said:

Does anyone know name of the song she's dancing to on her Insta stories? 

the cure by jadu heart 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

19 hours ago, 5adboy said:

Are those braces or grills on her last ig story?imagine her fixing her tooth gap:O 

It's grills meant to look like braces. In a more recent story you can see they only cover her front six teeth, like grills.