Jack

Melanie Martinez

9 minutes ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

stating a bonus track, which aren't part of Cry Baby story line to later on being scrapped ... so, no

Okay? What does that have to do with anything, she still confirmed it was on the album as a bonus track until she wrote more songs and it got knocked off :rip:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

2 hours ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

Melanie first had the idea for the character after writting Dollhouse, and the way she works is, she writes down titles and then create a song out of it, she most definetly made up Cry Baby's storyline after having all the songs.

I do that too, at least it works for me because it is a way to sketch a whole thing and then going through the parts that you want to include in that project, so I think I kinda understands how she traces her albums. And it makes sense too because if the album is covering a wide part of the storyline of the character, it is better to arrange the tracklist only after having the whole material. Otherwise, there could be many blanks in the storytelling and it would make it confusing. I guess.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

18 hours ago, AlexIl said:

Okay? What does that have to do with anything, she still confirmed it was on the album as a bonus track until she wrote more songs and it got knocked off :rip:

her saying she wrote and intended for a bonus track to then follow up by writting hundreds of songs that in a way ere meant for the record ... just don't mean anything

21 hours ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

someone leak psycho lovers in hq thanks

From what I've heard, no one has it. Trust me, if it exists, I want it, but as far as we know it's a lost file. 

If we're getting another leak soon, can someone leak some K-12 era stuff? I feel like some of the scrapped songs are probably better than some of the released stuff. I'm sure there's some. 

no way we only need jumprope half hearted gold diggin love king of the arcade studio

2 hours ago, Salem said:

If we're getting another leak soon, can someone leak some K-12 era stuff? I feel like some of the scrapped songs are probably better than some of the released stuff. I'm sure there's some. 

:)

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

41 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

no way we only need jumprope half hearted gold diggin love king of the arcade studio

i thought we had half hearted (but i do agree that we need jump rope to leak)

6 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

we have half hearted, nut it's not a studio version

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

12 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

I want the solo mix of I scream more than I want another leak. Also, gold diggin love and half hearted likely don't have studio versions, though it may have a studio sessions, simmilarly to dear porcupines and rough love (from the same time period) which wouldn't sound very different to what we already have. As for Jump Rope and King of the arcade: both are fake. They are not Melanie songs, and are fan made songs that have spread like wildfire thanks to the new era of younger fans. 

11 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

Jump Rope is fake. I spent the whole morning looking for legitimate snippets of it and there's only fan made fakes. 

9 minutes ago, Salem said:

I want the solo mix of I scream more than I want another leak. Also, gold diggin love and half hearted likely don't have studio versions, though it may have a studio sessions, simmilarly to dear porcupines and rough love (from the same time period) which wouldn't sound very different to what we already have. As for Jump Rope and King of the arcade: both are fake. They are not Melanie songs, and are fan made songs that have spread like wildfire thanks to the new era of younger fans. 

she has registered song Jumprope on Warner/Chappell Music and thers no any snippets around so far and she teased by herself lyrics of Arcade back than, as for GDL and HH a highly sure there are theirs studios at least wanna hope that someone owns them bitches

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

40 minutes ago, Salem said:

Literally everything you’ve said here isn’t true at all :biblio:

39 minutes ago, Salem said:

Jump Rope is fake. I spent the whole morning looking for legitimate snippets of it and there's only fan made fakes. 

Jump Rope is definitely real but there have been no leaked snippets released yet

55 minutes ago, Salem said:

Half Hearted 100% has a studio version I don't know where you got that info from, it was originally on the deluxe version of Cry Baby (was replaced by Play Date) until very last minute, they wouldnt put a song on the tracklist till the last minute if it only has a lq worktape recording... Gold Diggin' Love may not have been fully finished but probably has at least a demo or two, she performed the song with a full studio produced sounding instrumental and all, but I guess the instrumental could exist with the vocals never having been recorded. Jump Rope was listed on her BMI page I believe so it's probably real, the snippets are all 100% fake though. I really want the solo I Scream version too though. 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

girlie jumprope is a title going around since 2015, a bunch of songs were registered back then and that was one of them. lol

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

6 hours ago, Nightmare said:

girlie jumprope is a title going around since 2015, a bunch of songs were registered back then and that was one of them. lol

Don't call me girlie, I'm a dude. As for songs being registered that doesn't really mean anything. Arts and crafts is a registered Melanie song and it's just the backing track of her interview episode by the same name. 

7 minutes ago, Salem said:

Don't call me girlie, I'm a dude. As for songs being registered that doesn't really mean anything. Arts and crafts is a registered Melanie song and it's just the backing track of her interview episode by the same name. 

You seem to not know how registering works. Arts & Craft can be registered but it will have different labeling since it is not a song title. Song titles will always have an ISRC/ISWC code + writers (some sites also show producers and performers)

Jumprope is real and has been a track I’ve been anticipating for years now. It was done with Justin Tranter and Nick Monson. King of the Arcade is most likely real as well since there is info on it from non-Melanie fans that attended the show she performed it at. It’s not uncommon for artists to have performed things when they were unknown and for the performances to not have ever been recorded. Just look at Lana, we know she performed so many things in 2011 that we still do not have recordings of. 

Not trying to attack you, but just trying to let you know since a LOT of people don’t realize how registration works

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif