Jack

Melanie Martinez

10 minutes ago, CBCL said:

Papercut reminds me of numbers ?

Personally to me it's better than numbers. I can't wait for her to go back to writing stuff like this. 

35 minutes ago, cool3dworld said:

Predicting Papercut to be a grower bookmark me

I hope for another leak tonight 

someone on YouTube who uploaded 'Cooties' said it was from 2014 "from the same session as Teddy Bear" and I can see that. I wish we knew who leaked it and they could confirm info like this. and I agree 'Papercut' could've been a K-12 leak because the lyrics relate to school, the vocals seem recent (?), and that album was supposed to be "hip-hop inspired." I wonder if 'paper cut' is referring to what I think it is. :( Also what happened with the MØ Charli XCX production at the end? I wasn't expecting that, these two songs' production don't sound "Melanie" enough to me. 

6 minutes ago, see1you said:

thanks a lot! do you happen to also have the bombs on monday demo that leak today in high quality?

Added it to the mega !!

12 minutes ago, colacoven said:

someone on YouTube who uploaded 'Cooties' said it was from 2014 "from the same session as Teddy Bear" and I can see that. I wish we knew who leaked it and they could confirm info like this. and I agree 'Papercut' could've been a K-12 leak because the lyrics relate to school, the vocals seem recent (?), and that album was supposed to be "hip-hop inspired." I wonder if 'paper cut' is referring to what I think it is. :( Also what happened with the MØ Charli XCX production at the end? I wasn't expecting that, these two songs' production don't sound "Melanie" enough to me. 

Hi you probably were on the videos I uploaded !! That info has been said in various chats and it's all true. Cooties is from May 7th, 2014 same session as Teddy Bear written with Phoebe Ryan and prod by Felix Snow. Papercut is with Kinetics & One Love and was done in the same timeframe as she was doing the first demos of some of the K-12 songs like Class Fight, Detention, Strawberry Shortcake ! 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

12 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Papercut is with Kinetics & One Love and was done in the same timeframe as she was doing the first demos of some of the K-12 songs like Class Fight, Detention, Strawberry Shortcake ! 

I saw someone say Papercut and drama club were recorded the same day as detention, and that Keenan did some work on Papercut. If that's true, it'll be the only Keenan song I genuinely love. 

Just now, Salem said:

I saw someone say Papercut and drama club were recorded the same day as detention, and that Keenan did some work on Papercut. If that's true, it'll be the only Keenan song I genuinely love. 

That must be an assumption because Michael didn't work on Papercut at all :benmawson:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

1 hour ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Added it to the mega !!

Hi you probably were on the videos I uploaded !! That info has been said in various chats and it's all true. Cooties is from May 7th, 2014 same session as Teddy Bear written with Phoebe Ryan and prod by Felix Snow. Papercut is with Kinetics & One Love and was done in the same timeframe as she was doing the first demos of some of the K-12 songs like Class Fight, Detention, Strawberry Shortcake ! 

Omg so cool knowing some of the background thanks for sharing / confirming ! I wonder what else will leak, I'll never forget that summer of 2018 where we got Drama Club, 99 Cent Store, Haunted, Sch-zo, Unhappy Meal, and Strawberry Fields (cover), and how exciting that was since we were starved for years and hadn't heard any news of k-12 or new music in so long.

thinking about how now we can make an official sounding replica of the carousel -> alphabet boy tour transition now that we have stems. (although there were some good remakes out there.) someone who is talented get on that (lmao but I'm still gonna try too.)

26 minutes ago, Shanice Jones said:

does anyone have a better file of Blue Knees, apart from the 128 kbs, I don't mind if it's upscaled, please.

Even if it’s upscaled it’s still not better quality than the soundcloud rip we already have. If @Eclipse is feeling generous he could give us the original file so everyone can stop asking for it :creep:

I don’t think thats ever gonna happen but who knows 

3 minutes ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

Even if it’s upscaled it’s still not better quality than the soundcloud rip we already have. If @Eclipse is feeling generous he could give us the original file so everyone can stop asking for it :creep:

I don’t think thats ever gonna happen but who knows 

First of all let's stop calling it Blue Knees

photo-thumb-26177.jpg