Jack

Melanie Martinez

39 minutes ago, Salem said:

How do people even get these things? 

I think we can all agree most of these files come from hacks and then hackers sell the songs to other people and then, in most of the cases, the songs eventually leak.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

she should've re-released Cry Baby in 2016 with these songs... they are too strong to be scraps :defeated:

It hurts knowing she has great songs like these in the vault, makes me wonder what other bops she has hidden

I would never hurt you

32 minutes ago, teacherzpet said:

Can someone give me tips on what right and wrong or what i need to change? i kinda just added on onto one that was already made.

Melanie Martinez Tracker

you can add some other titles such as: Coloring Book, Animal Crackers (confirmed by melanie on her tumblr, they were both considered as album titles for Cry Baby), Twins, Ring Pop, Drowning.

Titles were posted on this thread 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

wondering if we'll get a new leak today 

i never used to count too much on new mel leaking, but im already getting used to and kinda expecting them daily by now :oop2: 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

Someone on dbree posted jump rope as a zip on dbree, it's the "guess the password" Post. I think I can probably get into it and see if it's even legit and not just a huge troll if my computer has internet later today.

Along with that, here's a nicer quality I scream solo snippet than we had https://dbree.org/v/059d8e

Here is a snippet of coloring book instrumental, which matches rocking horse and cooties so I think it's legit https://dbree.org/v/e56016

There's also two people on dbree posting Jpgs saying they have the principal demo 2 full and Jump Rope which are about to leak. 

5 hours ago, Nightmare said:

you can add some other titles such as: Coloring Book, Animal Crackers (confirmed by melanie on her tumblr, they were both considered as album titles for Cry Baby), Twins, Ring Pop, Drowning.

Animal Crackers does not exist; She confirmed it was just a reference to Shirley Temple.

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

I know they've already leaked, but it was forever ago so I can't find them: where are the studio sessions for a million men, the one, birthing addicts, smoke, race, rough love, dear porcupines, and bones are blue? I have the original audio recordings Mel did in her parent's house, circa 2012/2013, but not the studio sessions (which I *know* used to be on sound cloud) 

6 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Animal Crackers is not a song along Toy Chest. 2 people mentioned other songs such as : Seesaw and Candy Love (you can add them)

9 minutes ago, Shanice Jones said:

Noodles?

they probably meant nudes, but we don’t care about it tbh.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 minutes ago, Doja Cat said:

Cooties and Papercut makes me wanna stan again, It just reminded me how fucking amazing CryBaby era was, I am shook! I hope the rest leaks soon cause this is life. 

Wasn't Papercut for K-12? That hurts even more, because Papercut feels superior to the production of many songs in the album.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

24 minutes ago, Shanice Jones said:

Noodles?

Yes, timmothy's nudes 

10 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Wasn't Papercut for K-12? That hurts even more, because Papercut feels superior to the production of many songs in the album.

Yes it was! It was, according to rumors going around, recorded the same day as Drama Club, also, y'all just *completely* missed the coloring book snippet I sent you