Jack

Melanie Martinez

8 minutes ago, Salem said:

Yes, timmothy's nudes 

Yes it was! It was, according to rumors going around, recorded the same day as Drama Club, also, y'all just *completely* missed the coloring book snippet I sent you

maybe cause we don't know if that snippets real or not lol

xMcVPI7.jpg

15 minutes ago, Salem said:

y'all just *completely* missed the coloring book snippet I sent you

I don't rely on instrumental snippets (neither in very LQ almost unlistenable snippets, just for the record), but thanks for sharing! Let's hope it surfaces though.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

21 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I don't rely on instrumental snippets (neither in very LQ almost unlistenable snippets, just for the record), but thanks for sharing! Let's hope it surfaces though.

I normally don't, but it has the same "fade in" As cooties, which gives me hope. 

44 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I actually have coloring book full it's just in horrible, horrible, entirely unlistenable quality. It makes psycho lovers sound like perfection. Sounds like it was recorded on a first generation iPod touch, can't even tell what the lyrics are. 

2 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

Well it seems that this leak era is over, but it was fun, at least we got 3 new songs in 320kbps

now y'all can go back to arguing about K-12

We can add how Papercut is better than many songs in K-12 to the discussion

:eartha: 

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

We can add how Papercut is better than many songs in K-12 to the discussion

:eartha: 

the prod. is wonderful i just wish the lyrics weren't horrible.

"You could find out the monster is actually your teacher
You could have a dad with a friend named Jack
But when Jack's around mommy gets slapped" is by far one of the worst lines that I have ever read

xMcVPI7.jpg

2 minutes ago, abombnd said:

But when Jack's around mommy gets slapped" is by far one of the worst lines that I have ever read

“If ur in Paris, if ur in London, if ur in New York, bounce bounce” ok charli xcx Stan... okay

Just now, cool3dworld said:

“If ur in Paris, if ur in London, if ur in New York, bounce bounce” ok charli xcx Stan... okay

?? okay?? literally every artist has terrible lyrics charli included, honestly especially charli if im being honest. this is such a terrible dig lmfao 

xMcVPI7.jpg

Just now, abombnd said:

I do have the same issue with many songs in K-12, particularly with the unnecessary swears in many occasions. I truly love High School Sweethearts (one of my favourites of hers of all time) but the "if you fuck me over I will rip your fucking face apart" is so tacky, and sounds cacophonous to me. Also, the "step seven, this one goes to eleven" followed by the little silence... I find it out of place.

Also, I feel there's an excess of "fuck" and its variants in The Principal.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind using prophane language in songs - and I do in my own songs, but I feel sometimes they are overused or unnecessary, or just used too much.

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

I do have the same issue with many songs in K-12, particularly with the unnecessary swears in many occasions. I truly love High School Sweethearts (one of my favourites of hers of all time) but the "if you fuck me over I will rip your fucking face apart" is so tacky, and sounds cacophonous to me. Also, the "step seven, this one goes to eleven" followed by the little silence... I find it out of place.

Also, I feel there's an excess of "fuck" and its variants in The Principal.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind using prophane language in songs - and I do in my own songs, but I feel sometimes they are overused or unnecessary, or just used too much.

exactly, i feel like this is a big issue with a lot of the K-12 songs as they seem to be poorly written when compared with Crybaby and even the after school EP (to an extent)

xMcVPI7.jpg

2 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

if this is the end i want yall to let the best cool3dworld end this era with i scream i guess.... #justiсеforiscream

if hes the one to leak it hed leak it in 1kbps and then promote his instagram.. do you want that