Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 minutes ago, cool3dworld said:

So like are y’all fucking kidding? It was a joke? Why are you all so nasty ? I never said even one nasty thing to any of you, what’s your problem?

XCX real official for all the Chile to enjoy, shoot up angels! Much love

5 minutes ago, LiFELiNE said:

i hope you find happiness and self worth eventually. shits rough nowadays 

Image result for pensive

Yeah I think this so much while I’m on here lolll. Some people take this board and leaks wayy too seriously and make it their life. The people who talk all day on dbree especially, like I hope you guys are doing okay bc that seems mentally draining

4 minutes ago, cool3dworld said:

So like are y’all fucking kidding? It was a joke? Why are you all so nasty ? I never said even one nasty thing to any of you, what’s your problem?

another day of start drama and then play the victim for coold3dworld it seems

xMcVPI7.jpg

41 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

if this is the end i want yall to let the best cool3dworld end this era with i scream i guess.... #justiсеforiscream

#Justiceforiscreamsolo

Come on man! Give us the solo mix from crybaby! 

28 minutes ago, cool3dworld said:

Dude I think you're cool, I don't have anything against you. 

Just now, Salem said:

#Justiceforiscreamsolo

Come on man! Give us the solo mix from crybaby! 

I thought it was from a moment right after Cry Baby but before K-12 :rip: but I'm dying to hear it too. 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Glitter Boy said:

I thought it was from a moment right after Cry Baby but before K-12 :rip: but I'm dying to hear it too. 

I scream was originally recorded for crybaby but set aside. Later, a mix was made to pitch to other artists (leaked), and then the mix with snow the product as the main artist, also leaked. The version I want is the one recorded for Crybaby, around 2014.

i found a coloring book snippet in my old files, i wanted to post but its in DISGUSTING quality :(

as a crybaby i know how bad it is to listen to lq snippets/songs

3 minutes ago, TrigonTriot said:

i found a coloring book snippet in my old files, i wanted to post but its in DISGUSTING quality :(

as a crybaby i know how bad it is to listen to lq snippets/songs

POST IT. I have the nasty quality full and genuinely appreciate it so much even in LQ 

2 minutes ago, Salem said:

POST IT. I have the nasty quality full and genuinely appreciate it so much even in LQ 

ill try to atleast smooth it a little bit, the quality its so disgusting i even doubt its her singing cause it can also be satans voice distorted lol (also im not sure about it being coloring book since at the time i used to save snippets according to what i think they would be)