Jack

Melanie Martinez

8 minutes ago, TrigonTriot said:

mine has vocals but im not sure idk

Make sure the vocals sound you know.. not poorly autotuned/stretched/don't have random syllables or phrases. Rats love to make fake snippets out of interview clips, etc.

52 minutes ago, misslonaxo said:

Make sure the vocals sound you know.. not poorly autotuned/stretched/don't have random syllables or phrases. Rats love to make fake snippets out of interview clips, etc.

here

i hear "Crying in a hole till noon. What have i-" and im pretty sure these are the lyrics

2 minutes ago, TrigonTriot said:

here

i hear "Cry in a whole till noon. What have i-" and im pretty sure these are the lyrics

"Crying in a hole, till noon. What have I done?" Def not coloring book, but it sounds like her and something she'd write! I think it's probably something else. 

If anyone gets interessed, I used an online mp3 converter to make the orignal files of Psycho Lovers and Dressed in Mistakes sounds better:

PL - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WuoyIHF0avfyBs2S9aM_36MsW5dlcqmD/view?usp=sharing

DIM - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-RZJWYYiLEX8j3NYg4OaArdtPacqFl13/view?usp=sharing

They aren't so good but at least they are more listenable to me.

4 minutes ago, Salem said:

I'm hearing rumors of "Sick Day," I doubt it's real, but interesting. 

This reminds a tweet of Melanie in 2014 saying that she was recording a song while sick lol.

UAmFDOp.png

Am i just the one who still wants this? I found that she posted this on her instagram in April 2014 and wrote in the caption "Makin' silly tracks".

And this strangely sounds like the Tomorrowland trailer song 

UAmFDOp.png

4 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

Am i just the one who still wants this? I found that she posted this on her instagram in April 2014 and wrote in the caption "Makin' silly tracks".

It sounds like it wasn't ever a full song, more just an instrumental she was playing with 

7 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

Which songs y'all think will leak from now on? I beat Coloring Book or Toy Chest.

idk maybe coloring book or twins

I hope to be wrong, but I don't feel like we're getting Melanie leaks soon. I hope I'm wrong, 'cause I want new leaks, but it just doesn't feel like it's gonna happen in these weeks.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

7 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

so what are the other titles that we got in 2018 that are yet to be leaked? Twins, Coloring Book and what else?

Twins, Coloring Book, Ring Pop, Drowning, Seesaw, Candy Love, Dead to Me (Writer's Demo), Silence Says (Writers Demo), 

Also Gluestick and Eraser... I don't know if those were known? I am pretty sure I saw someone mention them before.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

3 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Twins, Coloring Book, Ring Pop, Drowning, Seesaw, Candy Love, Dead to Me (Writer's Demo), Silence Says (Writers Demo), 

Also Gluestick and Eraser... I don't know if those were known? I am pretty sure I saw someone mention them before.

that's still 8 full unleaked Cry Baby outtakes going around? :rip: damn I guess we're fed until MM3, thanks for this list

do we know if Jumprope is going around?

1 minute ago, 13 Bitches said:

that's still 8 full unleaked Cry Baby outtakes going around? :rip: damn I guess we're fed until MM3, thanks for this list

do we know if Jumprope is going around?

I hope so. I'm curiously excited to grow my Cry Baby outtakes album, so if Jump Rope leaks I'll be exultant.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: