Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

It's not 

!!

well it's over

fuck that's the one I wanna hear the most

also any news about a fully produced studio version of Half Hearted? it must exist right?

6 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I hope so. I'm curiously excited to grow my Cry Baby outtakes album, so if Jump Rope leaks I'll be exultant.

the fact that we only have Drama Club demo, Papercut and Piggyback (if that counts) from K-12 sessions but we have like 10+ Dollhouse/Cry Baby songs :rip:

2 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

well it's over

fuck that's the one I wanna hear the most

also any news about a fully produced studio version of Half Hearted? it must exist right?

the fact that we only have Drama Club demo, Papercut and Piggyback (if that counts) from K-12 sessions but we have like 10+ Dollhouse/Cry Baby songs :rip:

Tbh I really would love to hear Half Hearted studio, the concept demo is so good even at a writing stage. I don't know if anyone has that but if they do then that'd be so cool to hear!!! 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

24 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

that's still 8 full unleaked Cry Baby outtakes going around? :rip: damn I guess we're fed until MM3, thanks for this list

do we know if Jumprope is going around?

Silence Says is a K-12 outtake & Candy Love is supposedly from 2018, so those aren't Cry Baby outtakes per say.

but the more CB stuff we get the better! It's her best era :wub:

16 minutes ago, whiteroses said:

does anyone potentially have an unreleased masterpost? would be much appreciated 

here's the unreleased tracker x (there are a few links there)

not sure if we have a masterpost, someone should make a MEGA or GoogleDrive for her unreleased

I would never hurt you

3 hours ago, TrigonTriot said:

here

i hear "Crying in a hole till noon. What have i-" and im pretty sure these are the lyrics

Looks like it's a snippet of ring pop

53 minutes ago, 13 Bitches said:

that's still 8 full unleaked Cry Baby outtakes going around? :rip: damn I guess we're fed until MM3, thanks for this list

do we know if Jumprope is going around?

No, but apparently the length is 4:04 and it's about being a kid and enjoying your childhood.

UAmFDOp.png

5 minutes ago, abombnd said:

what's this whole "coloringbook tracklist"

Coloring Book was one of 4 considered album titles (Animal Crackers, Toy Chest, Cry Baby) during a point in time where the album didn't have a storyline and the toy sounds-based production was a bigger factor. This was mid-January 2014 at the very latest. I doubt that there was a tracklist.

25 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

No, but apparently the length is 4:04 and it's about being a kid and enjoying your childhood.

This is a lie!

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

1 minute ago, AlexIl said:

Coloring Book was one of 4 considered album titles (Animal Crackers, Toy Chest, Cry Baby) during a point in time where the album didn't have a storyline and the toy sounds-based production was a bigger factor. This was mid-January 2014 at the very latest. I doubt that there was a tracklist.

This is a lie!

Well i never said it was real, it's just a rumor that came from a leaker.

UAmFDOp.png

2 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

We get it. You want I Scream in a listenable quality.  

Doesn't even have to be listenable, I just want lyrics and I'm mad y'all have it and won't give it up.