Jack

Melanie Martinez

this thread is a mess...

For what it's worth, these latest leaks are the best leaks from her, nice songs.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, Salem said:

cool3dworld does, and he won't leak it because y'all bullied him 

THE BULLYING PASGDSAU9DPGSAGD IM CRYINGAGUSDASD

16 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

I took no part, but just let it go  lmao

Exactly, me neither. Hence my Taylor gif from a few pages back.

~ I would very much like to be excluded from this narrative ~

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

that guy is a troll, he wasn't gonna give you anything regardless of being bullied or not :bebe:

He gave us where do babies come from, so he gives legit stuff sometimes. 

6 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

that guy is a troll, he wasn't gonna give you anything regardless of being bullied or not :bebe:

lol omg coolworld seems nice idrk him and what he does besides he has some stuff but he doesn't seem like a trouble maker 

9 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

lol omg coolworld seems nice idrk him and what he does besides he has some stuff but he doesn't seem like a trouble maker 

Yeah, he's cool. I follow him on Instagram and such. People here are just mean to him. 

2 hours ago, abombnd said:

what's this whole "coloringbook tracklist"

It has no tracklist 

I don't get where you guys are getting info that a completed tracklist existed under that name

Coloring Book was just a working album title, it's not a scrapped album. In fact it's likely the same album as Cry Baby but it got retitled / slightly tweaked.

I would never hurt you

19 minutes ago, radiant said:

It has no tracklist 

I don't get where you guys are getting info that a completed tracklist existed under that name

Coloring Book was just a working album title, it's not a scrapped album. In fact it's likely the same album as Cry Baby but it got retitled / slightly tweaked.

Yeah, i am sure there's songs written for Coloring Book back when it was going to be called that, but as you said at the end of the day it's just a working title for crybaby and never was it's own thing 

40 minutes ago, Salem said:

Yeah, i am sure there's songs written for Coloring Book back when it was going to be called that, but as you said at the end of the day it's just a working title for crybaby and never was it's own thing 

the songs written for coloring book are the same songs that we're written for cry baby, they weren't different projects, coloring book was just a possible album title at that time

4 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

the songs written for coloring book are the same songs that we're written for cry baby, they weren't different projects, coloring book was just a possible album title at that time

Yeah I worded that weirdly, I know it's the same project. I mean there's specific songs that were probably written when she thought the album was going to be called that, that are a bit different from the crybaby stuff she relesed. 

1 hour ago, radiant said:

It has no tracklist 

so when i say coloring book tracklist i mean like all these songs that didnt make the album that are being traded in a bunch could be considered as an album including the ones that leaked its literally an album length and thus one of the songs actually being called coloring book could be seen as an album intro lol

7 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

so when i say coloring book tracklist i mean like all these songs that didnt make the album that are being traded in a bunch could be considered as an album including the ones that leaked its literally an album length and thus one of the songs actually being called coloring book could be seen as an album intro lol

I doubt most of what's been circulating would have been eligible for a Coloring Book tracklist; Melanie settled on the Cry Baby album title in January 2014, just 4 months after writing the first song for the project (Dollhouse). And the only songs from that time frame that were considered after establishing the childhood theme were probably Dollhouse, Carousel and Cry Baby.

Keep in mind that she didn't commit to the "every song has a nostalgic/childhood title" concept until mid 2014, when she recorded 99c Store, Alphabet Boy, Pacify Her, Pity Party, Teddy Bear, etc.

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Why Cool3DWorld is being bullied? Don't get it, what I missed? lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde