Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, Shanice Jones said:

the one that SugarTears shared is 151 kbs too 

It sounds higher than that... Odd. 

Anyways, is there any rumors about I scream solo cuz once that leaks I'm satisfied. 

the 5 minute version of night mime is an edit btw, its clear as day especially when you can hear mels live vocals in the chorus after inverting the real 4 minute version out of it :party:the 5 minute version DOES use a higher quality version of the real version but other than that :party:

I use this first cover for Unreleased. They aren't the absolute best quality, and idk who made them. But they work for me. EDIT: plus this third one I found in one of the MEGAs you guys have shared for HQ downloads. <3

Spoiler

Grxo5rll.jpghXpzcIL.jpg

f6ak6VM.jpg

LJDag6R.jpg

1 minute ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

the 5 minute version of night mime is an edit btw, its clear as day especially when you can hear mels live vocals in the chorus after inverting the real 4 minute version out of it :party:the 5 minute version DOES use a higher quality version of the real version but other than that :party:

so sad that the 5 min version isnt official:poordat: its my personal fav, but night mime in general no matter the version will always be my fav from hers <33333

12 minutes ago, Shanice Jones said:

does anyone have a good version of Cant Shake You?

The one I have is 151 kps

25 minutes ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

Since I see people constantly asking for some of her unreleased in the HQ I've decided to post them in a MEGA folder. Most (not all) of these files were sourced directly from the leakers themselves and all of them are the highest quality you could find on the internet. If anyone says otherwise they're pretty much wrong unless they can prove otherwise. All of the files were checked on Spek and aren't Youtube or Soundcloud rips.

Anyways, enjoy!  :) 

https://mega.nz/folder/fJMWVZAL#Tk-26Bta-nv-Bo2kz1J3vw

Added Can't Shake You HQ to the mega folder :party:

2 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

did you make the first one?? because I cant find that picture of melanie holding the toy in the cb album cover outfit without the tracklist on it anywhere

yeah, i had to edit out the words of the photo that was sent here earlier

1 minute ago, teacherzpet said:

yeah, i had to edit out the words of the photo that was sent here earlier

ah, do you still have your edit without the filter and words on it? I want to try to make my own version with the Cry Baby font, Ive also always wanted that image without text lol

14 minutes ago, colacoven said:

I use this first cover for Unreleased. They aren't the absolute best quality, and idk who made them. But they work for me. EDIT: plus this third one I found in one of the MEGAs you guys have shared for HQ downloads. <3

Hide contents

Grxo5rll.jpghXpzcIL.jpg

f6ak6VM.jpg

omg i made the second one in 2015 ?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

12 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

did you make the first one?? because I cant find that picture of melanie holding the toy in the cb album cover outfit without the tracklist on it anywhere

i have it! here

https://dbree.org/v/176ecf

Edited by TrigonTriot

9 minutes ago, TrigonTriot said:

i have it! here

https://dbree.org/v/176ecf

omg tysm!! I find it so weird that Cry Baby era stuff is so hard to find even though it's when she blew up, also find it weird how little content we get from photoshoots from her, like are these really the only pictures she took for her album cover?? no outtakes or pictures in alternate poses or anything?? same with the K-12 album cover its literally her standing in front of a school I know they had to have taken a couple pictures of her in different poses and at different distances from the school, I find it so weird that we dont get none of that, I wish melanie had ppl like sayyestoheaven and honeymouns because other fandoms like that get like a bunch of photoshoot outtakes leaked all the time and when songs leak they leak in full hq along with multiple versions/demos of it and with a batch of photoshoot outtakes around the same time, melanie leak eras usually barely deliver

2 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

omg tysm!! I find it so weird that Cry Baby era stuff is so hard to find even though it's when she blew up, also find it weird how little content we get from photoshoots from her, like are these really the only pictures she took for her album cover?? no outtakes or pictures in alternate poses or anything?? same with the K-12 album cover its literally her standing in front of a school I know they had to have taken a couple pictures of her in different poses and at different distances from the school, I find it so weird that we dont get none of that, I wish melanie had ppl like sayyestoheaven and honeymouns because other fandoms like that get like a bunch of photoshoot outtakes leaked all the time and when songs leak they leak in full hq along with multiple versions/demos of it and with a batch of photoshoot outtakes around the same time, melanie leak eras usually barely deliver

right!! i think the only photoshoot we could get outtakes is the rogue magazine shoot

2 minutes ago, TrigonTriot said:

right!! i think the only photoshoot we could get outtakes is the rogue magazine shoot

rogue and local wolves (you can find here, thanks to dangerous edits on PHF) https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1X1ePe_jPpeUhEKBM5YeuuAQ4nUOJh1qD

30 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

isn’t the K-12 cover an edit? like she wasn’t actually standing in front of the school

1 minute ago, 13 Bitches said:

isn’t the K-12 cover an edit? like she wasn’t actually standing in front of the school

Yeah all her recent covers are heavily edited. 

32 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

People are most likely hoarding or the photographers who shot things during the cry baby era are quick to find out if outtakes are surfacing. I’m sure there’s plenty of Russian sellers who have the entire crybaby shoot lol. 

irs also possible there just isn’t a big enough demand for outtakes.

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)