Jack

Melanie Martinez

yay 500 pages :party:

also yay A Thousand Words finally leaked! it feels so weird listening to the studio version after getting used to the live version

hopefully more leaks are on the horizon, I'm really grateful for the songs we've gotten so far... they are really good, too good to be unreleased!

I would never hurt you

4 hours ago, 13 Bitches said:

one thing I’m kinda mad that hasn’t leaked is that early The Principal demo she teased... it sounded so much better than the final 

Besides the principal demos. i wanna hear the 3 other class fight versions she had.

6 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

FYI Night Mime Final is same quality as Mistakes and Psycho Lovers - And nobody has the HQ. 

:crai:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 hour ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

night mime final with chorus leak today plz and 2 more coloring book songs

Night mime full is in heavy circulation, confirmed by a friend of mine I trust.  They're saying there's a decent quality one and a garbage quality one, however, if it is only garbage I'll do my best to fix it up for y'all. 

37 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

oh they can keep it then

Right? Keep the garbage quality of night mime ? it's a good song but garbage quality is no better than what we have 

6 minutes ago, Salem said:

Y'all what's the deal with people being so obsessed with instrumental leaks to the point fans will filter their own? I just don't get it. 

Instrumentals of a song are just as important to me as the actual song. When an instrumental leaks, you can hear new things you'd never heard before and it's really nice to get a feel for the production of the song. I am not that into instrumental filters though, as they will usually remove elements of the actual production / distort them. And I also know people use instrumentals to make mashups, edits, etc, but for me personally, its an appreciative thing. 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

16 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Instrumentals of a song are just as important to me as the actual song. When an instrumental leaks, you can hear new things you'd never heard before and it's really nice to get a feel for the production of the song. I am not that into instrumental filters though, as they will usually remove elements of the actual production / distort them. And I also know people use instrumentals to make mashups, edits, etc, but for me personally, its an appreciative thing. 

I see official or leaked instrumentals, but I hate fan instrumentals. Then again, I'm the person who will edit a 7 second lq snippet 30 different ways to be clearer. 

Does anyone have a link to all the stems we have in a pack? Official stems. 

3 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

happy 10000!!!! congrates yall and salem

Ty!!!