Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I still will never understand why people in dbree use the titles of the uploads as a chat room. Like, "upload your files and that's it. You wanna talk? Then get on a forum or sumn".

Yeah, though today they were doing that to flood out a doxx, which is why most were posted 8-10 times. 

Just now, CHARLICXC said:

@Mermaid Hotel do you have can’t help falling in love in og quality? :wub:

Please! I only have a tiny snippet. 

19 minutes ago, CHARLICXC said:

@Mermaid Hotel do you have can’t help falling in love in og quality? :wub:

19 minutes ago, Salem said:

Please! I only have a tiny snippet. 

I actually don't, I asked the leaker but they just ignored me. The song was originally leaked on soundcloud so all u can pretty much get is 128kbps. 

Also the 1 minute version is pretty much the full song.

2 minutes ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

I actually don't, I asked the leaker but they just ignored me. The song was originally leaked on soundcloud so all u can pretty much get is 128kbps. 

Also the 1 minute version is pretty much the full song.

The version I have is 28 seconds. 

22 minutes ago, Wessdude said:

Anyone interested to hear the first version of i think im crazy and rough love? both audio rips from her old videos

I think I'm crazy is easily found with video on YouTube, but I don't think rough love original is 

21 minutes ago, Salem said:

I think I'm crazy is easily found with video on YouTube, but I don't think rough love original is 

Well i think im crazy is from her old homemade videos, not the one on youtube. The audio quality is bad and its a litte bit faster than the other version. Same with Rough Love, she was singing in the bathroom

23 minutes ago, Wessdude said:

Well i think im crazy is from her old homemade videos, not the one on youtube. The audio quality is bad and its a litte bit faster than the other version. Same with Rough Love, she was singing in the bathroom

Where's the link for those versions? please :)

1 hour ago, Wessdude said:

Yeah, the old home made videos are the ones on YouTube for I think I'm crazy. With the footage of smoke bombs n stuff. We don't have the original rough love though. 

i still don’t get why she gave up on these songs, rough love, curly cue, all the acoustic songs we have, they’re so good? i would’ve loved an ep with them :/ it’s a shame

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

2 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

i still don’t get why she gave up on these songs, rough love, curly cue, all the acoustic songs we have, they’re so good? i would’ve loved an ep with them :/ it’s a shame

They were gonna be an ep at one point, but then she wrote dollhouse and that became her sound. I like the crybaby era songs but I wish she hasn't locked entirely onto one sound at that point and had kept some of her old variety :/ 

Hey y'all, I found this last night. It's birthing addicts, but slowed down n with piano instead. It's not "new", it was a preformace back in 2013. I never seen it before, neither has my best friend, so i wanna share in case y'all don't know about it. IMO its 100000x better than the acoustic birthing addicts. :P