Jack

Melanie Martinez

46 minutes ago, cool3dworld said:

they were different mixes etc, i have test me too but looking for them all in hq/the source files

damn, i had them but deleted them right when the official ones came out ?

2 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

can someone reup the After School demos? they were leaked just before the EP dropped, i have Glued but need the rest pls <3

That probably was thrown around insiders and leakers, the main public never got hands on them.
Maybe a bit with the Bakery demo that 2 heads leaked snippets off

8 hours ago, One with the Gods said:

Let's not all blame it on the man. She knew what she was doing at some points!

do we not understand how abuse works??? I personally dont blame anyone but Titanic.. abuse completely warps the mind of the victim and erases any common sense to the point where it basically makes the victim the abusers pet which is why its so easy for them to literally beat their victims to near death because they twist their minds in a way that theyll think its a way of showing love or care and thats how their brain will work regarding everything their abuser does to them and makes them do, they basically lose sense of reality and are stuck in this hypnotic fucked up romanticizing trance that makes them see everything that their abuser does to them as good or as love

not sure how well I explained that but yeah, pretty sure even Mars realized what was happening with Poppy before Poppy even came out about Titanics abuse towards her since she dropped the case against poppy and basically only came at Titanic, I mean Poppy didnt even realize she was being abused until Mars came out with her statement and she started noticing what was actually happening and what he was doing to her.

also can SOMEONE please put the 320kbps files of TYI and Pacify Her demos on here.... Id try to go on dbree to find it myself but with everything people have been doing on it lately Im kinda scared to browse through there :toofunny: as if it wasnt hard enough already to find anyrhing there with the annoying people constantly spamming it and using it like a groupchat or sum :facepalm:

15 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

also can SOMEONE please put the 320kbps files of TYI and Pacify Her demos on here.... Id try to go on dbree to find it myself but with everything people have been doing on it lately Im kinda scared to browse through there :toofunny: as if it wasnt hard enough already to find anyrhing there with the annoying people constantly spamming it and using it like a groupchat or sum :facepalm:

as far as i know pacify het demo is fake isnt it

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

3 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

they were different mixes etc, i have test me too but looking for them all in hq/the source files

I still have that folder that leaked right before the release, but converted to mp3 (if i'm not mistaken). Glued is definitely an early mix - the others i'm not sure. Can you check if they are different? I'm not sure i can post the link here since it's released material, can i send you a PM?

8 minutes ago, Sulfer said:

I still have that folder that leaked right before the release, but converted to mp3 (if i'm not mistaken). Glued is definitely an early mix - the others i'm not sure. Can you check if they are different? I'm not sure i can post the link here since it's released material, can i send you a PM?

i think you can post them, people post demos from released ldr songs all the time

(but if you can’t post it, pm it to me too pls) 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

37 minutes ago, untilsunrise said:

this is the og tag you’re it demo file that was posted https://dbree.org/v/65d7e6

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

53 minutes ago, rare said:

i think you can post them, people post demos from released ldr songs all the time

I have soap and pity party. 

24 minutes ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

24 minutes ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

U can tell The Bakery is slightly different during the intro. I haven't listened to the others yet.

I didn't hear it, but I don't have full hearing so that's not surprising. This version of notebook is super echoey tho? 

2 hours ago, rare said:

Yes, i have the same thing that's posted above

20 minutes ago, Salem said:

I didn't hear it, but I don't have full hearing so that's not surprising. This version of notebook is super echoey tho? 

She doesn't sing the last 3 adlibs before the first verse in the demo if you compare it to the final.

3 minutes ago, Salem said:

https://dbree.org/v/f0cf33

https://dbree.org/v/10eeee

These are both off YouTube but they are from before the stems leaked which makes me think they're legit, especially since the pity part vocals are filtered differently and you can hear the sampled backing vocals of Leslie. 

pity party is definitely a stem edit, the sampled vocals of Leslie were in the stems.

Plus even if these came out before the stems leaked or whatever people still had them. These both just sound like someone removed some stems and called it good lol.

xMcVPI7.jpg