Jack

Melanie Martinez

44 minutes ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

Does anyone have a good quality mp3 for Gold Diggin' Love without that shitty instrumental in the background? 

I might be able to filter the vocals for you, or at least make the instrumental more bearable to listen to. They're so grating on the ears... However, here's the best recording I've found this far. 

8 hours ago, CBCL said:

Telepathic is fake, arts & crafts is an extra credit and idk about toothbrush 

Y'all really reached with Telepathic. All because someone on this site said "Telepathic leak I guess" ? idk how anyone thought that was a song and the fact we're still discussing it....

9 hours ago, One with the Gods said:

Y'all really reached with Telepathic. All because someone on this site said "Telepathic leak I guess" ? idk how anyone thought that was a song and the fact we're still discussing it....

yeah yall it was me that made that comment and theirs no telapathic song lol

48 minutes ago, cool3dworld said:

yeah yall it was me that made that comment and theirs no telapathic song lol

What was that comment even about. Also, is that new I scream snip legit? 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Also, is that new I scream snip legit? 

When will y'all learn that if people are not talking about it, it's fake and we let it die... whenever something new and real comes out this fanbase freaks cause we survive on crumbs

39 minutes ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

When will y'all learn that if people are not talking about it, it's fake and we let it die... whenever something new and real comes out this fanbase freaks cause we survive on crumbs

It leaked with that fake photoshoot so I just assumed it got overshadowed by that ? 

43 minutes ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

Probably never

I sure hope so. 

22 hours ago, CBCL said:

Telepathic is fake, arts & crafts is an extra credit and idk about toothbrush 

Thanks, but actually i saw arts & crafts being mentioned as a cry baby outtake in early 2018 and toothbrush as a possible song on After School (that i guess it was probably scrapped).

UAmFDOp.png

10 hours ago, emo lindsay lohan said:

All these titles sound shit ngl, like some type of MM type beat you'd find on the tube

Yeah :/ Then we get legit leaks like Papercuts that have stupid ass titles that sound like type beats so you really never know. 

Hey guys i found that this user https://genius.com/formalgrins on Genius addinb Kinetics & One Love as the producers of Coloring Book and Drowning, which this kinda makes sense since Ring Pop, Rocking Horse and Zzzz were produced by them too. But even thought, i wonder if it was confirmed.

UAmFDOp.png

6 hours ago, Sugartears said:

Hey guys i found that this user https://genius.com/formalgrins on Genius addinb Kinetics & One Love as the producers of Coloring Book and Drowning, which this kinda makes sense since Ring Pop, Rocking Horse and Zzzz were produced by them too. But even thought, i wonder if it was confirmed.

Do we have anything of ring pop, drowning, or coloring book that is real? 

13 hours ago, Salem said:

Do we have anything of ring pop, drowning, or coloring book that is real? 

Because these titles were leaked along with ZZZZ and Rocking Horse that were later fully leaked confirming the list as real. https://melanie-martinez.fandom.com/wiki/File:Static-assets-upload7369470872941217862.jpg

UAmFDOp.png