Jack

Melanie Martinez

1 minute ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

:toofloppy: the way you literally clarified it would be a good closing track for After School

after school is not k-12 funni

I'm confused and stoned sorry team

heres how my playlist is organized so far, it doesn't have all her stuff yet 

I've been stalking this thread for awhile and I finally decided to speak recently, I love carousel, dear porcupines, zzzz and drama club. y'all are lovely people make sure to drink water thank

On 4/7/2021 at 12:38 AM, LiFELiNE said:

i have learned not to click this thread if the latest poster was salem you should all do the same

9 hours ago, LiFELiNE said:

another day another person yelling at salem for being salem yaasssss

Hey, I know that not everyone can get along because of different opinions or whatever the reason is, but please try to sound nicer in your comments. Like the saying goes; if you don’t have anything nice to stay, it’s usually better to keep it to yourself. I don’t want anyone to feel like they’re not welcome here at LanaBoards. Thank you!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

Hey, I know that not everyone can get along because of different opinions or whatever the reason is, but please try to sound nicer in your comments. Like the saying goes; if you don’t have anything nice to stay, it’s usually better to keep it to yourself. I don’t want anyone to feel like they’re not welcome here at LanaBoards. Thank you!

He/She said nothing wrong. Making snippets in garage band just to bump something that is obviously fake is just ruining the fun for most of us. Like who do you think you will entertain by posting a 3 seconds snippet of you farting trough play-doh claiming to be an unheard Melanie Martinez instrumental. It's just weird and it's the reason people see this fanbase as the joke. No offence to anyone though but there are better things to do if you are bored. 

1 hour ago, Doja Cat said:

He/She said nothing wrong. Making snippets in garage band just to bump something that is obviously fake is just ruining the fun for most of us. Like who do you think you will entertain by posting a 3 seconds snippet of you farting trough play-doh claiming to be an unheard Melanie Martinez instrumental. 

These are things I've never done. I share things I find to get others opinions on them and their legitimacy. Also, if you haven't noticed, that person, among many others, hasn't exactly been kind to me at any point. 

49 minutes ago, Salem said:

These are things I've never done. I share things I find to get others opinions on them and their legitimacy. Also, if you haven't noticed, that person, among many others, hasn't exactly been kind to me at any point. 

How do you find them the moment they are uploaded? It's obvious that the person uploading them just want feedback on their music production skills or smthn

6 minutes ago, Doja Cat said:

How do you find them the moment they are uploaded? It's obvious that the person uploading them just want feedback on their music production skills or smthn

I don't make them. I check dbree on a consistent basis (with multiple tags for multiple artists) and usually see things within an hour or two of their posting. 

never don’t read this thread too often to know what’s going on for most of the time, but bumping threads is not encouraged and neither is writing things that makes others uncomfortable, so maybe we should try to keep that in mind when we come back to this thread?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

It's the most recent version by LMA. Honestly, I prefer the original drums.

I just appreciate the fact there's no painfully shrill guitar stem like in the versions we had prior. 

I never watch Melanie's videos, only stream her music and I always thought that Tag, You're It was about rape. Today I watched the MV and read the comments in a lyric video and apparently it's just about kidnapping.

I'm feeling dumb

1 hour ago, BluebirdXO said:

I never watch Melanie's videos, only stream her music and I always thought that Tag, You're It was about rape. Today I watched the MV and read the comments and apparently it's just about kidnapping.

I'm feeling dumb

Wait the comments are back? They've been off for years. 

Just now, Venice said:

Hmm, they're still off, at least on YT

Honestly for the best... On the bakery the comments are half people hating on the fact she has a body. 

58 minutes ago, LanaRayDelMar said:

Petition to lock this thread till MM3 announcement 

damn ma, don’t fucking check it then 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever