Jack

Melanie Martinez

9 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

damn ma, don’t fucking check it then 

Right? People who aren't even in this thread come here just to get mad that this thread is being used. 

25 minutes ago, Salem said:

Right? People who aren't even in this thread come here just to get mad that this thread is being used. 

Hey Salem, quote me next time! I am in this thread?? even though I don't bump it every other day or post often I do follow it so it's kinda annoying when I get notified thinking something is going on in the fandom but turns out just to be another pointless bump. And being used for what? Begging for something to leak to save this fandom!111!!! not to mention posting scat audio every other time something pops up on dbree. Literally nothing of substance has come from this thread in nearly months. Some of y'all bump this thread for no reason and I believe alot of people have said the same thing..

Cheers x

R5sPD4M.jpg

2 hours ago, Salem said:

Wait the comments are back? They've been off for years. 

Not in the MV, after I watched I went to a random lyric video. I was tired last night and forgot to specify 

11 minutes ago, LanaRayDelMar said:

Hey Salem, quote me next time! I am in this thread?? even though I don't bump it every other day or post often I do follow it so it's kinda annoying when I get notified thinking something is going on in the fandom but turns out just to be another pointless bump. And being used for what? Begging for something to leak to save this fandom!111!!! not to mention posting scat audio every other time something pops up on dbree. Literally nothing of substance has come from this thread in nearly months. Some of y'all bump this thread for no reason and I believe alot of people have said the same thing..

Cheers x

why didn't you quote the person who originally came for you instead of the one who just agreed w them ? just curious ?

4 minutes ago, Yellow said:

why didn't you quote the person who originally came for you instead of the one who just agreed w them ? just curious ?

They don't bump this thread I think but thanks for the advice! ???

48 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

damn ma, don’t fucking check it then 

I won't ma ? 

@Yellow ?

R5sPD4M.jpg

4 hours ago, LanaRayDelMar said:

They don't bump this thread I think but thanks for the advice! ???

I won't ma ? 

@Yellow ?

lmao what advice, it was a question odjekdke 

11 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

I never watch Melanie's videos, only stream her music and I always thought that Tag, You're It was about rape. Today I watched the MV and read the comments in a lyric video and apparently it's just about kidnapping.

I'm feeling dumb

Today I searched to see if I was the only one that thought about that and other people thought it too. I'm feeling less crazy. Thank you, Google 

11 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

I never watch Melanie's videos, only stream her music and I always thought that Tag, You're It was about rape. Today I watched the MV and read the comments in a lyric video and apparently it's just about kidnapping.

I'm feeling dumb

I always kinda thought that the wolf was a metaphor for a cannibal kidnapper.. which would be why hes portrayed as a wolf, because he eats people and because the story is obviously little red riding hood with a twist so the wolf would eat Crybaby if she hadnt beat him up (she confirmed he didnt die and was supposed to be in K-12) + milk and cookies also kinda reminds me of Hansel and Gretel, I thought that he locked her in the kitchen (like the witch in hansel and gretel does to the kids) because he was gonna cook her and wanted her to make cookies to eat before eating her (or he tastes them to make sure theyre good to save them for dessert) idk if that makes any sense, I guess thats just been my theory for a while lol

3 hours ago, untilsunrise said:

I always kinda thought that the wolf was a metaphor for a cannibal kidnapper.. which would be why hes portrayed as a wolf, because he eats people and because the story is obviously little red riding hood with a twist so the wolf would eat Crybaby if she hadnt beat him up (she confirmed he didnt die and was supposed to be in K-12) + milk and cookies also kinda reminds me of Hansel and Gretel, I thought that he locked her in the kitchen (like the witch in hansel and gretel does to the kids) because he was gonna cook her and wanted her to make cookies to eat before eating her (or he tastes them to make sure theyre good to save them for dessert) idk if that makes any sense, I guess thats just been my theory for a while lol

The bus driver is the k-12 representation of the wolf. He was changed for aesthetic purposes I assume. 

11 minutes ago, Salem said:

Still not a Melanie stan. I only Stan in this moment and Hollywood undead. 

?? if you aren't a melanie stan why are you so obsessed with her leaks and beg for said leaks

34 minutes ago, cool3dworld said:

just to clarify, solo I Scream was never a contender for Cry Baby as it was written and recorded in late 2015/early 2016.

i don’t believe you, i’ll only believe it if you leak it :diva:

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

1 hour ago, cool3dworld said:

just to clarify, solo I Scream was never a contender for Cry Baby as it was written and recorded in late 2015/early 2016.

thank you, we asked 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Lets talk about how iconic Melanie released a movie + album for theaters all around the world and I remember not listening to the leak just to watch the movie. I think thats why this album is nice for me to enjoy sometimes. It was such a nice surprise + she really snapped wheter you liked the album or not :makeup: