Jack

Melanie Martinez

3 hours ago, Yellow said:

I just want jumprope ?

No one has it. We only know it exists because it's registered, but for all we know the file could no longer exist. 

3 hours ago, Salem said:

No one has it. We only know it exists because it's registered, but for all we know the file could no longer exist. 

let me dream

1 hour ago, Salem said:

Watch it leak them suck. ? that's our luck, the most hyped leaks are the ones that aren't good. 

what about Haunted and Drama Club?

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, baddisease said:

what about Haunted and Drama Club?

Haunted wasn't super super hyped like jump rope or wdbcf... And drama club is probably the weakest song Melanie has written. 

if were gonna talk about leaks remember when bombs on monday leaked

now THAT was an experience for a mentally ill high schooler having an existential crisis after final exams and i think some starbux 

either way it’s one of my favs by her to this day and i kinda hope she would push forward in that direction with her music 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

59 minutes ago, Escapism said:

if were gonna talk about leaks remember when bombs on monday leaked

now THAT was an experience for a mentally ill high schooler having an existential crisis after final exams and i think some starbux 

either way it’s one of my favs by her to this day and i kinda hope she would push forward in that direction with her music 

I agree. I miss the really dark, sad tracks she used to make. Lately she's been writing much happier stuff and I'm not liking it at all. Anymore I'm only here for the old leaks. 

9 minutes ago, killsydney said:

https://dbree.org/v/7238c6
i KNOW i know i know there's a shitty audio over this however listen at like 1:20 it really just gets better from there:w8ing:but i'm pretty sure this is important whatever

omg... what the fuck is the audio over the song jdnsjfns pls 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 hour ago, killsydney said:

https://dbree.org/v/7238c6
i KNOW i know i know there's a shitty audio over this however listen at like 1:20 it really just gets better from there:w8ing:but i'm pretty sure this is important whatever

but like who felt the need to put that annoying noise over it. the song sounds kind of good? can't tell. but like what was the reason...

6 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

yes + Twins and Coloring Book. These have been hoarded for a long time.

Jump Rope and the OG solo demo of I Scream too. possibly the OG files of Psycho Lovers and (Dressed In) Mistakes as well.

11 hours ago, Salem said:

Haunted wasn't super super hyped like jump rope or wdbcf... And drama club is probably the weakest song Melanie has written

Not when Wheels on the Bus is right there ma'am. I know Drama Club is not her best, but not her worst either. 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: