Jack

Melanie Martinez

2 hours ago, rare said:

but do you know if all the 7 tracks have leaked early mixes or just the ones that i mentioned? cause i only have those 3

Yes, all seven, but those three are the only ones that sound any different. 

1 hour ago, One with the Gods said:

First you said the term "Ring Pop" is copyrighted so there can't be a song called that, now you call the full leak "super fake" :toofunny: keep believing

.... Did you even listen to that leak? You can't make out any vocals or real instrumental, it just sounds like the same jukebox fake from before bass boosted and watermarked to shit. 

2 hours ago, rare said:

but do you know if all the 7 tracks have leaked early mixes or just the ones that i mentioned? cause i only have those 3

none of those besides glued are early mixes, we have pre-release mixes for the rest of the tracks

17 minutes ago, Salem said:

Yes, all seven, but those three are the only ones that sound any different. 

15 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

none of those besides glued are early mixes, we have pre-release mixes for the rest of the tracks

do any of you know where i can find them then?

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

Just now, rare said:

do any of you know where i can find them then?

I have them, they're what leaked before after schools official release, but as I said they're pretty much identical to the released ones. I can't tell any difference. If you still want them I'll post them later. 

4 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Manifesting Ring Pop, Twins, Drowning and Coloring Book to leak soon in full HQ.

Yessss. Channeling good leak energy! 

Is it just me or when Melanie randomly swears/says words like ass, shit, fuck etc it sounds weird and out of place?

Like she has such a dreamy, childlike aesthetic and then she drops these words which sound cringy as HELL and totally unwarranted

7 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

Is it just me or when Melanie randomly swears/says words like ass, shit, fuck etc it sounds weird and out of place?

Like she has such a dreamy, childlike aesthetic and then she drops these words which sound cringy as HELL and totally unwarranted

it's just you

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

11 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

I think that it depends on how you see and perceive her work.

Like, I don't see her aesthetic being childlike. I see her using childhood as a tool to tell stories. The only song from her that I see childlikeness is Training Wheels.

But of course, this is free for personal interpretation and what each person consider as childlike aesthetic and feelings

29 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

it's just you

????????????

I hate you 

20 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I think that it depends on how you see and perceive her work.

Like, I don't see her aesthetic being childlike. I see her using childhood as a tool to tell stories. The only song from her that I see childlikeness is Training Wheels.

But of course, this is free for personal interpretation and what each person consider as childlike aesthetic and feelings

I mean I know that a lot of CB stuff is metaphorical and has deeper meanings but idk i just cringe when I hear her saying I’ll ignore your ass etc 

4 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

It's totally true. One of my favourite Melanie songs is High School Sweethearts, and it would be totally better if there were no swear-word-dropping like here and there just to make it explicit. That's how I feel towards many K-12 songs (Drama Club, Wheels on the Bus, I think Recess, Notebook, Class Fight). I like them (except WOB) but sometimes the explicit words feel unnecessary or out of place.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: