Jack

Melanie Martinez

21 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

wasn't play dough confirmed to be fake?

I feel the songs after candy love are fake/fan titled.

yah idk, i collected all the titles traders/people online have claimed to exist that are more likely to be real. 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

8 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

for what project they were meant?

Any confirmations on 

toothbrush

strawberry boy

Just read the titles, they're obviously K-12 lol. Idk Toothbrush Strawberry Boy is just a speculated title. Nobody confirmed it to be real/claimed to have it

Also I love how the Mel fandom was quiet for a while and suddenly we started getting leaks out of nowhere again

42 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Just read the titles, they're obviously K-12 lol. Idk Toothbrush Strawberry Boy is just a speculated title. Nobody confirmed it to be real/claimed to have it

Also I love how the Mel fandom was quiet for a while and suddenly we started getting leaks out of nowhere again

really, but these songs had been circulating since 2020 and now, they are leaking to the public

4 hours ago, Nightmare said:

okay so i made a list on my notes app the other day with all the titles we know of/people talked about that remain unleaked

drowning

gold digging love

half hearted (studio version)

dear porcupines (studio)

heart at the door

i love my ride

i scream (final version & solo version)

jumprope

king of the arcade

last chapter (never stayed for love)

milky way

night mime (final version)

oh, carousel

silence says

time flies

twins

ring po

untile sunrise

seesaw

ak-47

coloring book

heartbeat

candy love

toothbrush

gluestick

eraser

strawberry boy

play dough

Strawberry Boy is fake. Its just a title people got from a tattoo Melanie has, I guess theres a tiny chance she got a tattoo named after a song she wrote but if we're gonna believe that we might as well list all her tattoos as unleaked song titles and she has like 100 lmao

pic of the tattoo I found online if anyone wants proof: https://dbree.org/v/85b4c3

2 hours ago, untilsunrise said:

Strawberry Boy is fake. Its just a title people got from a tattoo Melanie has. 

That tattoo was actually covered up back in late 2019. The "strawberry boy" Lettering now has leaves over it which means it might have been for someone in her life she's no longer on good terms with. That said, it's not a song title. While yes, most of her tattoos are similar to some of her song titles (like her old milk and cookies tattoo that was covered by the Campbell's soup tattoo, or the carousel on her forearm) her having a tattoo doesn't mean it was for a song. She has a lot of tattoos that have nothing to do with songs, like the set on her thighs that are just from a Japanese visual artist she likes and represent the complexity of relationships, or her wagon tattoo which is a reference to her childhood. I wouldn't trust any song title someone gets from a tattoo. 

Edit: what the fuck is going on with dbree? 

so there’s a guy on leaked.is that just leaked a bebe song and an avicii one and he just posted this nurses office mix so i’m guessing that it might be real? 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

40 minutes ago, rare said:

so there’s a guy on leaked.is that just leaked a bebe song and an avicii one and he just posted this nurses office mix so i’m guessing that it might be real? 

Can someone confirm if it’s real or not? It’s kind of good regardless but please