Jack

Melanie Martinez

Why are y’all always begging for more leaks even charli stans have stopped demanding for leaks y’all keep bumping this threads every day asking for new songs please I beg you go touch some grass 

3 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

Why are y’all always begging for more leaks even charli stans have stopped demanding for leaks y’all keep bumping this threads every day asking for new songs please I beg you go touch some grass 

log off

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I've seen mass Tinashe leaks, mass Lana leaks, Mass Charli XCX leaks none of them had these snippets so damn fucked up, like either leak the HQ or don't leak nothing at all, I get that we are in the middle of pandemic and you lack attention, you are stuck at home and your step-dad is brutally beating your ugly diaper ass for being a faggot, but come on. I love Melanie but her stans will make me go full Millie Bobby Brown mode. 

18 minutes ago, Doja Cat said:

I've seen mass Tinashe leaks, mass Lana leaks, Mass Charli XCX leaks none of them had these snippets so damn fucked up, like either leak the HQ or don't leak nothing at all, I get that we are in the middle of pandemic and you lack attention, you are stuck at home and your step-dad is brutally beating your ugly diaper ass for being a faggot, but come on. I love Melanie but her stans will make me go full Millie Bobby Brown mode. 

:rip:

I was theorizing of which could be the themes of the unconfirmed titles:

AK-47 - probably about drug use in school using the metaphor of the weapon

Animal Crackers - judging by the possible sample, I guess it's just a random song resuming Cry Baby history at the time the song was recorded and it has a similar production to Twins.

Coloring Book - don't think it's about racism, I just think it's about love.

Candy Love - The title itself just say the theme.

Eraser - Brainwashing.

Gluestick - early version of Glued, same theme.

Heartbeat - Love anxiety.

Seesaw - A relationship that the other partner puts enough effort on it.

Strawberry Boy - Early version of Strawberry Shortcake, same theme.

Toothbrush - Same as "Dear Porcupines".

Toy Chest - Crybaby playing with her toys and they came to life (inspired by Toy Story).

UAmFDOp.png

Even though that nurses office demo might be fake its AMAZING, and if it is real it should've been the final. It genuinely sounds better than what we got. 

On 4/23/2021 at 3:18 AM, Charlottexseax said:

shut up.

On 4/23/2021 at 3:26 AM, Doja Cat said:

you need to chill.

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, Salem said:

Psycho lovers in better quality  https://dbree.org/v/bd7e4c

I know it's not full HQ but I'd say it sounds about as good as cooties does. 

okay so i think this is a downscale of the file we got the other day, its also missing a very, very (like half a second) small part of the intro, so this file is definitely not as good as the other one from the other day

16 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

okay so i think this is a downscale of the file we got the other day, its also missing a very, very (like half a second) small part of the intro, so this file is definitely not as good as the other one from the other day

It sounded a bit better than the one I had which is why I went ahead and shared it. What's the one from the other day? I never saw it. Probably got drowned out in the doxxing threats... 

28 minutes ago, Salem said:

It sounded a bit better than the one I had which is why I went ahead and shared it. What's the one from the other day? I never saw it. Probably got drowned out in the doxxing threats... 

No one is getting doxxed like that thing about doxxing a trans person just because they're trans was made up by some troll on Discord, and this is it https://dbree.org/v/3c046b

audible ring pop snippet yall https://dbree.org/v/36084e

edit: ima reup without the # so yall can listen on dbree

here https://dbree.org/v/5f8b60

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞