1 minute ago, cool3dworld said:

It’s not

no but it is, melanie fucked with it herself by making it so bad

820711617976074301.gif?v=1 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

49 minutes ago, mansfield ringer said:

Someone said she wrote Twin about Bette & Dot from AHS Freakshow

820711617976074301.gif?v=1

theya re not connect by the hip and don't really trust each other so ... i doubt it
but she could have gotten the idea from it as she was still writing songs for cry baby at the time

Not sure where that horrible version of Drowning came from. While it's not finished, that file was clearly tampered with before it was posted. Some of the additions in the song aren't in the key of the actual song lmao.

Drowning is obv still a concept demo and will always have been one, no version of that song is actually good...

honestly who gives a shit, they’re ugly, keep em. now back to more important things: coloring book, leak it

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 hours ago, D3vilboy said:

So we just making up titles now? :lmao:

These titles have been out for years

3 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

ak-47 isn't melanie song. it is XCX's.

yes waiting for the other 2 (at least for CB since it is the only that might leak with RP demo 2)

Conrad and his friends were saying that. I don't really know and either way more than 1 artist can have a song with the same title ?

3 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Thank you guys for downloading and sharing my New Single #DollHouse on itunes with all your friends, family, etc. #DollHouse now has 350K Views in 18 Days!!!! Please continue sharing this song & video. So many songs to share with you guys like, Carousel, You Love I, Bittersweet Tragedy, Mistakes, Psycho Lovers, Cry Baby, Dead To Me, Night Mime, A Thousand Words and so many more. Love you guys Have A Blessed Weekend!

https://itunes.apple.com/.../dollhouse-single/id813791270

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcVv9R1ZR84

I got confused reading this lol I was like you released Dollhouse?

3 hours ago, Salem said:

She called it mistakes there? It's registered as dressed in mistakes. 

It's registered as both

3 hours ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

people are calling that untitled song snippet "prom night" that's why I put it under quotes.

Sadly AK-47, Coloring Book, and Seesaw have not leaked just yet so it's not really part of the era

Ooh I thought the fan name was Challenges

Also sorry y'all for the spam ? I leave for a few mins and there's a lot

2 minutes ago, D3vilboy said:

Been fake for years too :teehee:

You said AK is real yourself ? but I just realized I think you were talking about Sonofmoonshine making up the Prom Night title

2 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

I got confused reading this lol I was like you released Dollhouse?

LOL :lmao:

No, they just transcribed the screenshot I was looking for :lolliney:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Okay so for the people who would care for this: (long so I will put it as spoiler)

Spoiler

I kinda arranged an album using many Cry Baby outtakes and tried to give them a sort of storytelling.

Before the Tears (2014)

NBeKeHw.jpg

Mistakes

Cooties

Psycho Lovers

Schizo

Night Mime

A Thousand Words

You Love I

Band Aid

Haunted

99¢ Store

Dead to Me

Ring Pop

Rocking Horse

Where Do Babies Come From

Bombs on Monday

Bittersweet Tragedy

It's basically a love story. First, slightly unrelated (but not so much), the character feels like rebelling against her parents (Mistakes), when she finds someone who she likes and wants to be with him (Cooties). This infatuation grows to an obsessive point (Psycho Lovers) and she is trying to figure out what would the other person want from her to be able to catch feelings for her (Schizo), but she thinks her feelings are not reciprocate. He only likes the attention she gives to him, but he does not feel the same way, and she senses it and thinks about it till the point of being sleepless (Night Mime). After a while, she realizes her love interest does not pay her the attention she would like, so she decides to forget about him, telling herself he is not worth it (A Thousand Words) and decides to move on, looking for other people (You Love I, Band Aid). However, it is not enough - she is still thinking about him a lot (Haunted), about how he lied about his lack of feelings towards her (99¢ Store), and she grows tired of the situation and decides to push herself to forget about him (Dead to Me). 

Honestly, the story was perfectly coherent until here, but I still wanted to add the rest of the songs so sorry if they don't connect much.

The girl meets another person and feels sexual attraction towards him (Ring Pop), they begin a relationship and after a while she becomes pregnant, but has a miscarriage, which turns the relationship into something negative (Rocking Horse). Help, I don't know how to introduce Where Do Babies Come From - maybe it could be swapped with Rocking Horse orderwise. Then, the relationship comes to an end and after some time, she misses him (Bombs on Monday), but she is also aware that the relationship ended because things were not good enough to make it worth it (Bittersweet Tragedy).

Okay so that was my attempt to conceptualize a Melanie album using outtakes from Cry Baby, I hope you guys like it! :kiss3: 

Also, any feedback on the story, track listing or songs selection is welcome :sass: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 hours ago, D3vilboy said:

K&OL was hacked near the end of 2020. That’s how Needle & Thread is a known title. So pretty much every K&OL song including early MM3 demos can leak. :party: It’ll probably take a few years for EVERYTHING to leak but I’m sleeping well knowing that “king of the arcade” might be a K&OL song.. i dream about this song

king of the arcade is my holy grail of Mel's lost stuff. I'm convinced it's out there on the internet in a really weird spot and I never stop looking in archive.org and Wayback

have y'all had a big glass of water today? :*