Jack

Melanie Martinez

7 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

can someone please tell us if drowning was altered in any way..

According to the wiki it was, and even if it isn't it's not the same version as the watermarked leak. 

16 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

so i like twins it had potential hoping the final has verses and not just the hook also does anyone know if drowning has a final with lyrics or was it only a concept demo the sound kind reminds of the spooky vibe from tag your it

bestie... , heres a comma you really need it <3

9 minutes ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

wasn't the final version of Twins circulating..?

No. The only time a Twins final was ever even talked about was once when 2heads said “leak twins final” a few years ago- It totally reads as a joke. Twins also has no place in the crybaby story so I doubt it got any farther 

9 hours ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

would agree on replacing Carousel or even Pity Party... but honestly 2014 me just adored everything Melanie was doing and for that I couldn't give them up. I will neeeveeer forget being on Tumblr in February 2014 seeing a post saying "That girl from The Voice released her first song, you should check it out!" and pressing play and immediately falling in love with her. Now 7 years later, I've had my ups and downs with her sound (K-12)  but I genuinely think she is amazing and unique in every way... and she's coming to serve, I can feel it.

pity party was the moment back then “i’m laughing, i’m crying, feels like i’m dying” was literally all over tumblr. i miss that time so much, it’s one of those albums i formed my entire life around when it was released.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

2 hours ago, D3vilboy said:

Someone with MM3 demos said the album was less about Crybaby and more about

Hide contents

“one's inner self and exploring the mind and spirit. With some inclusions of mythology.”

Her darkpop, fairy era is coming.. :legend:

YESSS FINALLY ditching dancing in diapers over a trap beat 

13 hours ago, new gods said:

cry baby came out before ahs freakshow even premiered 

Freak Show started to air on October 8, 2014

Cry Baby came out on August 14, 2015

+ Carousel was used on the season trailer, so she knew about the concept already, and payed homage on the music video by having twins conjoined by their hair braid and a ticket holding hand just like a promo for the season.

Spoiler

Ez-jyn2XIAAVrT9?format=jpg&name=large)

Ez-kOnWX0AM4Ow0?format=jpg&name=large

1 minute ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

Freak Show started to air on October 8, 2014

Cry Baby came out on August 14, 2015

+ Carousel was used on the season trailer, so she knew about the concept already, and payed homage on the music video by having twins conjoined by their hair braid and a ticket holding hand just like a promo for the season.

Hide contents

Ez-jyn2XIAAVrT9?format=jpg&name=large)

Ez-kOnWX0AM4Ow0?format=jpg&name=large

Carousel was released in May 2014 on Dollhouse EP. 

29 minutes ago, Doja Cat said:

Carousel was released in May 2014 on Dollhouse EP. 

the music video came out on October 15, 2014 after her song had been used for AHS promo since September.

we know the song came out before the music video, but the whole cry baby album was released after the season aired .... which was my point against the comment made earlier

7 hours ago, D3vilboy said:

Someone with MM3 demos said the album was less about Crybaby and more about

Hide contents

“one's inner self and exploring the mind and spirit. With some inclusions of mythology.”

Her darkpop, fairy era is coming.. :legend:

Kindly, if this is what we get I'm only listening to it once and never again. Melanie is so spiritually confused. She doesn't need to be writing a spiritual album.